Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 122
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rustyjames Great location and quiet rooms.
Great place to stay, comfortable rooms and caring staff. The location works well for me when I'm in the area.
November 19, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by 62Joey Bath and bed
The bathroom needs work!
1. The tub faucet divert does not work.
2. The toilet seat is not properly installed on the toilet.
3. The aerator on the lav faucet does not allow proper flow--it is the incorrect type that is used.
4. The lav faucet leaks on to the left side of the counter.
5. The right side cover for the safety bar in the bathtub was loose.
1. Once during this stay the room coffee pot was not serviced nor was the new coffee grounds and cups resupplied.
2. Once during this stay towels were not resupplied. We had to go to the front desk for these.
3. The king bed was very uncomfortable--like sleeping on cardboard.
By far, this has been our worse experience at a Holiday Inn.
Although the front desk and breakfast server were excellent.
October 24, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sweetsue22 Good stay
Upon arriving the lady at the front desk wasn't there but showed a little while later. I didn't receive my goody bag for being a member.
The pull out sofa bed was terrible. You could feel every bar on the bed. My son took the mattress off and put it on the floor and slept much better the second night. The gentleman workin the front desk was super nice and got us extra towels and blankets when we asked. He also apologized for the sofa bed.
This was the second time for us to stay at this hotel and we will most likely stay there again. One other thing, there needs to be more light in the area where the coffee/microwave is.
October 23, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kaldim Very nice with one problem
The location is nice, with lots of very good restaurants very close by. Main gripe is that the free internet makes you log in randomly every few hours. I had to log in four separate times one day. This is not at predictable intervals either; it will kick you off without warning and then require reauthenticating through the guest web page. This is hugely annoying if you like to be online for any extended length of time. Many other hotels have 24-hour logins, or logins that last until you disconnect, so there is no excuse to have this seemingly arbitrary system of having to re-login at random intervals.
October 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mark11211209 Clean hotel and and great service
I have stayed here several times. The Hotel is always clean and the staff is very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel if your in the area.
October 16, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JJ110 Great place to stay!
We enjoyed our stay very much.Very clean and comfortable. Kids enjoy the pool. The breakfast had a very good variety and food was delicious. Close to shopping and dinning. The staff was courteous
October 13, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vette13 Great Service
The hotel had very comfortable beds were comfortable and really enjoyed breakfast. Enjoyed the upgrade would definitely stay there again.
October 5, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by joyce94 great servoce
enjoyed our stay--prompt service to repair deadbolt on door first morning there. everyone very pleasant and quiet atmosphere
October 3, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bonbon302 Great Place To Stay!!!
We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express along with my Son and his intended Bride. All of her family and all of ours were at the hotel for their wedding that weekend. The service was excellent....we had at least 25 rooms all together and there was no complaints from anybody.
You made the experience for all very comfortable and enjoyable and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing this joyful weekend with us.
I would recommend your hotel to anybody.. YOU ARE FIRST RATE IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!
mother of the groom
October 2, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Boilerboat In need of attention
I have stayed at this location several times. Seems the attention to maintenance is going down hill. Carpets in hallways and elevators need cleaning. Sink and Tub drains were very slow. Was not able to sign on to WiFi.
This location is not up to the usual high corporate standard.
October 2, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TC0729 Location and Value
It is conveniently located near the highway for easy access, and a good value.
October 1, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by MMPP2 Good bed
Couch was dated and uncomfortable. The toilet had severe air in the line sand "screeched" when flushed and the tub drain was broken which kept the water from draining. It took over 30 minutes.
It also appeared that most of the furniture seemed dated.
September 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Boomer6149 STAY HERE
I've stayed here several times and will do so again. Staff is excellent and really interested in customers.
September 27, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TOJO2 Great breakfast
A large choice of food, although the pan cake maker was out of order. The only other thing the toilet in the room was not clean.
September 26, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by kathy1234567890 Staff was great but beds needed to be replaced bad, wore out!
Property was very clean but beds were in need of replacement. Staff was very accomidating.
September 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TomF2012 A very comfortable stay.
Inn was very clean and made you feel comfortable from time we pulled onto the property. The room was perfect and the dining area was very clean. The service staff was very polite.The food was fresh and very tasty, Great way to start the day and a long trip towards Colorado.
September 9, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ema90 Linens
I was very displeased with the strong body odor permeating on the bedding and the towels.
August 31, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by JoeMan51 Hotel Needs and Update
The beds are old and worn out. Breakfast items average to below. The hotel needs updating.
August 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by babul was very comfort and all the staff members were very friendly
very cheap compare to other hotels and very convenience .. very good and varities of breakfast and great atmosphere with the friendly staffs. i really loved it
August 21, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by rlc3 Great location. Nice breakfast
We had a very nice stay here, the room was quiet and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was good and the attendants on both mornings did a great job of keeping everything stocked and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The only downside was that the bathroom was in need of some repairs, a loose faucet and some loose trim around the tub base due to water over the years. Both minor issues.
August 20, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by LEERH Very convenient and comfortable
Enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable with the best breakfast selection I've seen. Only issue was with the wi Fi. They definitely need to upgrade their set up.
August 18, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by baba123 Business Center is not upto the mark
The computer in business has been a disaster on many occasions with very very slow surfing - which became a perennial problem at one point. I do not know (I am not an IT person) whether it was due to some virus or what. Another issue was a totally not- user-friendly scanner and there was n o easy way to scan a document. Overall, for business work, this might not be the best scenario!
August 11, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Ekmoon01 Worst one yet
This was not an experience that we are used to having. It was a real disappointment. The service was poor. The bed was uncomfortable. And the whole building had a terrible odor that have us a headache.
August 3, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by travelers5 Friendly staff & nice hotel, but need to upgrade facility/services
This is a great location, nice hotel, and a friendly staff. We were somewhat disappointed to find that although we had registered for 5, the room was set up for 3 - we had to get more towels and sofa sleeper sheets. Our biggest disappointment was slowness of drain - when showering, you ended up standing in inches of water. This water took time to drain then before next person could shower. There was a good response with drain cleaner, but it didn't solve the problem. Also found unattended & loud kids in pool. No sign to keep kids out of whirlpool, with some families using it as kiddy pool. Would have been nice to have an adult-only swim hour at end of day, like some hotels offer. Overall though we would probably stay again. Queen suites are nicely sized and staff is very friendly. Pool and whirlpool are inviting. Breakfast room is great place for family to gather. We appreciated an extra hour extension to our checkout time.
August 2, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by marty1224 Needs Some Work
This is not a terrible hotel, it just reminds me of one that the owners don't want to reinvest money into. The biggest issue was the quality of the mattresses. These were well passed their prime and needed to be replaced. In our room, the side of the mattress had completely broken down. In addition, there were just a lot of little things that need to be fixed, like the wall coverings in the elevator had pieces missing. It really wouldn't take much to get this hotel up to snuff, but again it reminds me of a hotel where the owners want to make money without reinvesting in the property.
July 29, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by M1271 H I Express seems to always disappoint me...
This is the third and last time I stay at a Holiday Inn Express as they always seem to disappoint. Here is a brief summary this time.
- At check-in the clerk failed to recognize me as a rewards member or to let me know about some of the hotel perks like the free snack night. (found this out as they were taking the free food away...)
- At check-in I specifically asked that I have a room with wired internet as per my company policy, that is all we are allowed to use for our work computers. The clerk assured me that my room had a wall jack however, the next day I found out she was wrong. Only a few of their rooms are wired. The only way I could have a wired room was to relocate to a smaller room, which I refused to do. I ended up having to use their business centers internet connection to upload/download my daily work. Very inconvenient....
- Stayed for 12 days, I only received a paper at my door two random days instead of daily like I do at other IHG hotels.
- Hotel was noisy, I heard every person (especially children) moving through the place.
- Room was not very clean. Found food splattered in the refrigerator and on the desk chair, there were cobwebs in the corners, candy wrappers on the floor and on the tables, both the trash cans in the room were not emptied when I checked-in, bathroom vent was very dusty, and there were bits of scotch tape all over the walls like someone hung birthday decorations up at one time... (I did not leave a housekeeping tip due to this)
- Had 2 burned out light bulbs in the room when I checked-in.
- Wallpaper in the room was peeling and partially held up with thumb tacks.
- Couch/sofa bed was beat up so bad that the cushions fell through it when you sat on it. I repaired it myself so that I could at least sit on it but it was still rather uncomfortable.
- Room is poorly laid out. The desk and chair are right in front of the A/C unit. If you're working at the desk the cold A/C is blowing right on the side of your head and body.
- 2 TVs within 6 feet of one another, one remote... just dumb. Turn on one, the other comes on too.
- Their idea of a suite is to remove one bed and replace it with a (worn out) sofa bed... Sorry, that is not a suite in my book.
- Good location, close to the highway and a shopping center with several places to eat or pick up needed items.
- At check-out the clerk did not ask how the room was or if I enjoyed my stay. My bill was not correct and the clerk was not sure how to fix it so she had to ask the Manager. The Manager came over and fixed the bill however, she seemed annoyed and huffy at having to do this. The Manager also neglected to ask if my stay was okay...
Overall a disappointment, will not stay here again if I am in the area. Might be okay for quick nights sleep when passing through and in a pinch, but if housekeeping is missing cobwebs, candy wrappers, and not emptying trash cans, etc... I have to wonder what else they are not doing. And no I did not mention the poor housekeeping while I was there as I know better...
July 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CityFarmer Great place to stay
I stay here as often as possible. Sadly, they were booked for two days of my stay, necessitating trying a nearby facility. BAD! I was delighted when I was able to get into a room at H.I.E.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joeyb1219 Great experience
Stayed at this location for event that was 35 miles away. Glad we stayed staff very friendly, hotel clean and access to roads, stores and resturants very convenient.
July 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AustinBooklady Nice stay in spite of Mother Nature
Although Mother Nature was stormy and rainy, our stay here was calm and soothing. We enjoyed a variation each day on the hot breakfast and alway had a great variety of choices for side items. Enjoyed a morning swim and workout each day and the facilities were well maintained and clean. The staff was friendly and always had an answer for any questions.
July 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jwmc Excellent Service
The service recieved for the staff was exceptional and geniune.
The room was clean and comfortable.
June 25, 2013