Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 460
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by faduna Excellent Swiming pool, but very poor breakfast
I stayed here for a week, business.
Well situated. Rooms are confortable but really small. Swimming Pool is really nice. Breakfast really poor in choices.
May 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by XiaoKa3 Nice facility, walkable to Clarke Quay, MRT, etc
Stayed for a week in May 2015 for business and stayed a few extra days w/ gf for leisure. Facilities are good and hotel is clean and nicely maintained, although the rooms are crowded for two people with luggage, etc. Breakfast is nothing to write home about.... but its not bad. Staff is pretty nice and friendly.
a few nitpicks to be aware of -
1) TV channels are LIMITED. no CNN?!? no Discovery Channel?
2) Roof top pool looks really nice but its basically a two lane lap pool, and it closes at 9pm, so plan accordingly.
3) Fitness center is pretty small, a few treadmills / stairmaster and one multi-purpose weight machine.
4) its a 10 minute walk to the subway or to Clarke Quay, unless its the dead of winter, you will probably get pretty sweaty trying to get anywhere unless you take a taxi.
May 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Convenience location and good service
- It was a good stay here with my family - It only took 10 mins to walk to Clark Quay to grab some beer lol.
- The room has been cleaned very carefully.
- Especially the pillows (both firm and soft) gave us flexibility in sleeping better.
- Breakfast was a little bit lack of variety but tasted good.
- Awesome roof swimming pool.
May 26, 2015