Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 272
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Wyatt'sDad57106 Excellent accommodations with a few exceptions
We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The room and property are top notch as is the cleanliness of the entire facility. There are a few items that should be addressed by the hotel managers.
1) The water pressure in the shower is extremely low. It took quite awhile to rinse off shampoo and soap from our skin as a result.
2) The dryer, that costs 1.50 for a very small load, does not dry your clothes. Expect them to be extremely wet unless you dry the load 2x. I brought this up multiple times to staff and the reaction was one of "just make sure your load is smaller next time". They did not apologize or offer to comp us for the additional aggravation or expense.
3) The parking is very limited. They have a small parking lot for the facility and it shows. There were a couple of gatherings by outside groups in their meeting rooms that left residents of the hotel with little to no parking. Twice I arrived home after work to find there were literally no parking spaces left. I had to park in a no parking zone to accommodate this.
4) Following upon the same theme as item #3, there were no chairs available in the dining room/common area when groups would show up. Upon a large group using the meeting room, the staff would just pull all available chairs for the gruop, leaving guests with no place to sit. At other hotels, staff would mobilize chairs from a surplus inventory designed to accommodate large gatherings in their conference rooms. Not at this hotel.
5) The staff could have been nicer. 90% of the time I would pass through after coming home from work or leaving the facility in the morning, nobody would acknowledge me at all. A lot of the front desk staff folks are not very outgoing or congenial.
August 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Colorado Bill Nicest in Sioux Falls
Room and pool were fantastic. Breakfast was average. Service was nice everywhere.
August 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rroberts Great stay
We were in town for a basketball tournament so this location worked out great and is super nice...
August 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jtb80 front desk
I don't really appreciate waiting at the front desk for help, when they are out front having a smoke break. The rest of my stay was good, and i will return to an IHG property in sioux falls in the future.
August 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Michael Scott Great Value
If you are traveling through, or to Sioux Falls, this Holiday Inn property is what you are looking for. This property is easy to get to, well lited, safe and comfortable. The staff is very qualified to guide you to local areas of attraction, and good food.
August 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sal I FD staff
They were very accommodating and very helpful
August 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cetttb Comfortable bed and great breakfast
The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Quite a few choices.
August 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Warrior01 Nice relaxing and comfortable room
The room was very comfortable and relaxing to stay in. The room was well laid out with adequate lighting. The in room WIFI worked well. The breakfast area was clean and good food layout. I will be returning again.
August 3, 2015