Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 77
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by genny41 VERY COMFORTABLE AND GREAT ,VERY NICE SERVICE
WE LOVE TO STAY AT THE HOLIDAY INN THERE ON MONASTARY ,JUST OFF FREEWAY.EASY TO GET TO,VERY NICE PLACE,CLEAN COMFORTABLE AND TOUCH OF HOME TO IT THAT MAKES YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME AND THEIR SERVICE IS GREAT,AND THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD.,WE ENJOY IT EVERYTIME WE STAY THERE. SO WE RATE IT VERY HIGH ON OUR STAYS
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,THE PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL
December 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mo252 NICE!
Really loved everything, clean accomadations, friendly staff, nice pool/hot tub room, excellent free breakfast. We had only booked a room for one night, decided upon check in to stay two, she changed our room so that we did not have to move the next morning, nice to have customer service with a smile!
December 2, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by blll HIE Sprinfield
nice hotel, good location for me, but seems overpriced
November 24, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jjbrown Excellent stay
As usual I had an excellent stay at Holiday Inn Express. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. I will continue to use Holiday Inn Express.
November 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MrsChips Just Wonderful!
We have stayed a total of nine nights on two separate trips at this Holiday Inn Express in the last month and both times it was excellent. The rooms are clean, the beds are super comfortable, & the staff is friendly. The breakfast choices are plentiful as well. We couldn't have been more pleased!
November 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mike219 Great staff
The staff were very helpful and made my stay very pleasant.
November 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eddie44 Clean rooms and great service
Very clean and confortable place to stay. The location was somewhat out of the way. But, overall our stay was very pleasant.
October 24, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by RedBeans Service
We were there with a soccer team for a tournament. The woman working the desk on the night we checked in was not very friendly. The girls (who are 13-14) decided to sit in the lobby and wait for their friends (we were one of the first families there). They were told they would have to leave and that they were being too loud to sit in the lobby.
1. It was 6pm on a Friday night.
2. I had passed by a few times (to visit with various parents) and they were giggly, but NOT loud nor obnoxious....if they had been running around, screaming/talking loud I would have understood, but this was the BEST place to wait for teammates to show up.
3. When I asked if we could move rooms to move closer to our teammates we were told that this was NOT possible as all rooms were assigned...even though not all the rooms had people in them at that time. She told me (the woman at the desk) that if our team wanted to be together we should have let someone know. It seems OBVIOUS to me that a team would want to be together as then we would ONLY be bothering OUR team if we were to stand in the hall and talk or meet in a room. Why WOULDN'T you put a team together?
4. There was no real place for us to gather as a group. We had a meeting in the breakfast area, but felt as if we were being too loud and bothering the desk clerk.....no customers coming in then.
5. There was a gentleman working the desk (both days) that was extremely friendly and very helpful. Also, the room attendant was also very friendly. I stopped and chatted with her a couple times and she was very nice.
October 23, 2013