Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 75
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by blll HIE Sprinfield
nice hotel, good location for me, but seems overpriced
November 24, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jjbrown Excellent stay
As usual I had an excellent stay at Holiday Inn Express. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. I will continue to use Holiday Inn Express.
November 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MrsChips Just Wonderful!
We have stayed a total of nine nights on two separate trips at this Holiday Inn Express in the last month and both times it was excellent. The rooms are clean, the beds are super comfortable, & the staff is friendly. The breakfast choices are plentiful as well. We couldn't have been more pleased!
November 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mike219 Great staff
The staff were very helpful and made my stay very pleasant.
November 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eddie44 Clean rooms and great service
Very clean and confortable place to stay. The location was somewhat out of the way. But, overall our stay was very pleasant.
October 24, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by RedBeans Service
We were there with a soccer team for a tournament. The woman working the desk on the night we checked in was not very friendly. The girls (who are 13-14) decided to sit in the lobby and wait for their friends (we were one of the first families there). They were told they would have to leave and that they were being too loud to sit in the lobby.
1. It was 6pm on a Friday night.
2. I had passed by a few times (to visit with various parents) and they were giggly, but NOT loud nor obnoxious....if they had been running around, screaming/talking loud I would have understood, but this was the BEST place to wait for teammates to show up.
3. When I asked if we could move rooms to move closer to our teammates we were told that this was NOT possible as all rooms were assigned...even though not all the rooms had people in them at that time. She told me (the woman at the desk) that if our team wanted to be together we should have let someone know. It seems OBVIOUS to me that a team would want to be together as then we would ONLY be bothering OUR team if we were to stand in the hall and talk or meet in a room. Why WOULDN'T you put a team together?
4. There was no real place for us to gather as a group. We had a meeting in the breakfast area, but felt as if we were being too loud and bothering the desk clerk.....no customers coming in then.
5. There was a gentleman working the desk (both days) that was extremely friendly and very helpful. Also, the room attendant was also very friendly. I stopped and chatted with her a couple times and she was very nice.
October 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Traveler6996 Awesome Stay
This hotel is amazing! When I booked the room Cindy was so helpful and better yet very friendly. The breakfast choices were really great.I would definitely stay here again.
October 18, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Srtravelers2 Pleasantly surprised
We are loyal HIE customers but this hotel was a pleasant surprise. Shelia, at the front desk, was supurb in getting the lobby emptied of tired travelers. Her kind professionalism was a good representation of this HIE. The room was perfect, so spacious with queens, a pull out sofa and a very nice arm chair. The 'living room' had distinction that other HIE's we've stayed at have missed. It must be the suites aspect that gives it so much appeal. The beds were a true HIE bed - hard to get out of when the alarm rang. There were families with small children on either side of us and only occasionally did we hear their activity. I think I was most impressed with the hallways - the decor was beautiful with the accent lights almost at each room. I do wish the breakfast could change from region to region, offering a flavor of locality. A little change once in a while. Overall, I am so glad we chose this particular HIE; I cannot recommend it enough.
October 10, 2013