Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 124
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MLT1 Pretty good
Breakfast area was decent.
Checkin and checkout were quick and easy.
December 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rayme94 stay
everything was great and we will stay again when convenient
December 13, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Hornfan320 More attention to detail needed
Didn't expect Shower head to be pointing outside of tub/shower when i turned it on.
Vanity sink stopper didn't work properly.
peanuts on floor i suspect were from previous guest.
December 4, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by unbiased good stay, just needs a little attention
The hotel is a bit expensive for the area. I assume because a college is nearby is the reason why. There are not many attractions in Stephenville Tx so the price per night seems a bit excessive considering the main clientele would be visitation to family/students. The room was clean and comfortable, but was a bit outdated. There were some minor maintenance issues like flickering lights, water damage on each end of the tub/shower combo. shattered tiles within the elevators and distressed furniture. But overall was worth it to me. The room was quiet and dark at night and the bed was very comfortable. The blower motor ran continuously even though I had turned the unit off for the night, which was not a big deal since a little white noise while you sleep is fine. Overall i would stay here again and recommend this place to another person. The staff was polite and the breakfast was good.
December 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JOLIE BLONDE RELAXING
OVERALL THE HOTEL WAS COMFORTABLE, CLEAN AND RELAXING. THE STAFF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INSURE THAT WE HAD THE CORRECT ROOM AND WAS SATISFIED. THERE WERE TWO BALL CLUBS COMING IN, SO WE WERE PUT ON THE 4TH FLOOR FOR QUIET. THE ROOM HEATER WAS EITHER HOT OR COLD. NO MEDIUM FOR COMFORT. OTHERWISE, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!
December 1, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by ArmyDog Confronted
Heating system did not function properly. I had the same problem last year and the staff did not fix the problem, hope they get it done and fixed. Otherwise as for the staff they seemed to don the job just fine.
December 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ewoods Comfortable Beds and clean rooms
We stayed here for an overnight trip and we had a very enjoyable stay. The room was nice and clean, the restroom was a very nice size. The young lady at the front desk was nice. Overall - nice stay.
November 28, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DaddyDrew Pass on this one, there are better clean options in town
I stayed here about 6 to 9 months ago and the place was a mess. I tried posting a review but was too late so it didn't post. The hotel is better but still nasty to me. My last visits to Stephenville I have stayed at the other large chain hotel in town with no issues. I feel this hotel should be a "Best Value Inn" type hotel not a Holiday Inn. Let me start by saying I spend 300 nights a year in hotels and have diamond and platinum status with every decent chain. I may be pickier than you since I spend so much time in hotels but certain things such as those in my photos, this should not happen anywhere. Managers if you read this its room 321.
1. First of all no gift bag, nothing was offered to me when I checked in. I was not thanked like normal for being a platinum member, nothing. Attention to detail is all. Does it really matter to me no, but the fact that its supposed to be done and isn't is my issue.
2. I received the room type I reserved. You had a great opportunity here as you had maybe 18 vehicles in the parking lot all night to upgrade me into a bigger room and you didn't and maybe the bigger room would have been in better shape and this review would have been great.
3. Lets look at the pictures. Mold mold and more mold which should not be growing anywhere yet the shower is framed in it.
4. There is a large amount of paint missing from the wall and in the shower it looks like the solution to the mold is to squirt some caulk out and rub it in with your finger. This is honestly how this caulk was laid, you can tell.
5. Unknown stains on the walls are nasty. I don't know what’s on the wall in the bathroom. I am guessing in the attached photo on the wall next to the bed that someone was dipping and spitting it on the wall or maybe the nightstand used to be there and someone spilt 10 drinks down the wall? I don't know but its out in the open and should be cleaned.
6. The furnishings are worn and dated and the piece with the fridge has stains down it like the wall, just not as visible.
7. For some reason I cannot keep the fan on the AC going, usually I can make the AC fan blow all night to drown out other noise and circulate air, here its not a option. This was the main reason I slept 3 hours.
8. There are stains on the walls on each side of the bed, I don't know if I want to know...
9. When I went to check out no one was at the counter. I was hoping they would ask when I checked out how it was and I planned to show the pictures but instead I waited, left the keys on the counter and left...
Well a problem with their website wont let me upload photos I keep getting "504 gateway time out" messages while trying to upload photos.
November 26, 2014