Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 175
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by MFDJAD BURR POOL FREEZING
The disappointment...an ice cold swimming pool and lukewarm hot tub, indifferent staff. The first night we stayed I brought the pool/hot tub to the attention of the front desk. Others using the pool/hot tub were also unhappy with the water temperature. The next morning, Monday, as we left to explore Denver, I again mentioned the pool issue to the front desk who seemed completely unaware of any problem. I said I had told the desk person last night...to which this person said "oh, she is new and probably didn't know what to do, I will take care of it." Upon returning that night and again visiting the pool/hot tub we felt they were even colder than the night before. No adjustment was made to our bill upon checkout....the maintenance man was even trying to say it was 82 degrees I think they need a new thermometer. Tell them to remove the plastic sheet from the bed. Don't stay if you want to use the pool burr
July 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by catmg6 Nice room and convenient location!
We have stayed at several of the Thornton area hotels and this is definitely one we will return to in the future. The hotel is modern, rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The location is convenient to I-25 and area shopping centers.
July 8, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great property!
This is a great property in a convenient location. The suite had plenty of room and comfortable beds. 2 TV's is a real bonus for kids, too!
July 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by REXBC great service
The employees at this hotel or should I say INN. were great . they did everything to make me at home . The room was clean and comfortable. If I go back to Denver I will stay there . It is a little far from Denver but I liked it .
July 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by agw611 returned to this location for the 2nd time
a very clean and friendly holiday inn.
comfy and clean, well equipped rooms, very new.
friendly, helpful and customer-friendly employees.
back to this area, would return to this h.i. definitely.
June 30, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Lyndsey A pleasant stay
I stayed there for 5 nights, and I've got a good impression: clean, neat, and calm environment. Breakfast choice could be better and the mattress could be a little more comfy, but were not bad. The staff was very kind, and I was given a free beverage at for being an IHG member~yay!
June 29, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ddgerdog Great staff but need to clean up
Had a great check in experience but when I got to the room there was a used q-tip on the counter and a used razor cover in the tub. Room was set up nice and appreciate the extra plug-ins near the bed and desk but the leftover trash was not appealing.
June 29, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by plains Front Lobby Luggage Carts
This is a very busy hotel, and there are only two luggage carts. This caused extensive delays when we arrived and when we departed. Recommend hotel purchase at least two more luggage carts to support your guests.
June 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TomJM Clean and Comfortable
We were very pleased with the friendly staff and had a relaxing evening. would stay there again if we are in town.
June 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TravelingOkie Our Best Night While on Vacation
This was the cleanest and nicest of all the Holiday Inn's we were in while on vacation. This hotel is just a few blocks from the Park and Ride system that Denver has. We were able to take a bus to the Colorado Rockies game and back. Many nice restaurants in the area. A great place to stay when in the Denver area!
June 6, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Yoopergirl44 handicapped room
When we requested a handicapped room, we had no idea that we would be given a room with a shower that was wheelchair capable. All we wanted was a room close to an exit or the elevator. The shower was so messy that my husband decided to not shower at this facility. This was just a misunderstanding on my part in conveying the correct information. However, it would help if the people making the reservations spoke understandable English, and not as a second language.
June 2, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Sailor101 Nice but full of rowdy sport teams.
I have stayed at this locations probably 5-6 times in the last year. The locations is perfect for me, the hotel is well kept and the staff are excelent......BUT (you knew that was coming) nearly every time I stay there there are youth sports teams packed into the place, running up and down the halls yelling, taking over the breakfast room, I had kids jumping in front of me and crowding me out then they take all the food and leave nothing for anyone else. If the place is not full or youth sports teams then the location books parties for non resident guest so again things are goin on late into the night. It seams that the management is focused on squeezing every shekel they can get vice providing a relaxing atmosphere for paying guests.
June 1, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Simply the best!
This is the best Holiday Inn Express hotel I've been, if not the best hotel.
Friendly and efficient staff.
May 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mastersmob Modern Rooms and Friendly Service
We chose this property for its convenience factor. Close to I25 which puts you close to anything you want to see or do. There was a great variety of restaurants and shopping nearby which was ideal. We stayed five nights and really enjoyed it. The room and beds were clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the parking and layout was great. Whether on a Denver holiday or business, Holiday Inn Express at Denver North is a great choice.
May 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Edmond2013 Good place to stay
Very kind people managing this new hotel. I believe is less than one year old. Good and clean room and bathroom. Nice hot breakfast in the morning and helpful people.
May 18, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Petey1 Customer service
We had lots of questions about locations/directions to different events and locations. Amber was very gracious to explain things to us, took time to print directions for us and help us get our bearings as to where we were and things were located.
Our room was always very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
We would definitely stay again!
May 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jenchris Great newer Hotel
This hotel was excellent enjoyed the staff very attentative and friendly. Room was roomy and clean. Enjoyed our stay.
They even made fresh coffee for me when I got up so early.
May 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DENVER420 COLORADO TRIP
BEAUTIFUL HOTEL, VERY CLEAN, GREAT LOCATION, FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT BREAKFAST
May 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by twc2013 Wow, HUGE rooms available!!!
The most unique thing about this property is the availablilty of a variety of rooms that are bigger than typical. Ours was a three queen bed room with enough room to easily fit another in it. Perfect for the family on the road. The pool area is nice as well, though a bit basic. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Property is either very new or just remodeled
May 1, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jweiss Great facility
Stayed a facility while traveling with family. One of the largest, trendy rooms that I have stayed in....very comfortable. Great location for travelers, excellent facility, reasonable price. Would absolutely recommend.
April 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mark138 Excellent room and value.
The room was comfortable and relaxing. The towels need to be a little more plush.
March 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DeniK Awesome Stay, Staff and room
Thank you so much for the great experience I had on my stay. I am not a person who likes to travel alone and I was on a business trip. Immediately on check in, Crystal was friendly, warm and fun to speak with. Every time I came in, she greeted me like an old friend. I experienced "technical" difficulties with a stubborn TV, she attempted to help me and then sent Ross to the rescue!!! He was also fun, easy to talk to, someone who just made the "resuce" enjoyable. All the staff I interacted with was pleasant, but these two were just awesome!! The room was clean, comfy, quiet and just a pleasant stay.
March 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RandyBob Very Nice
I travel a bunch and stay with Holiday Inns when I do. This is one of the nicest properties I have stayed. Everything was newer and well cared for. The staff was cordial and had a reception for the guests which is something I haven't seen that often. My suite in this case was quiet, large and comfortable. Breakfast was as I have grown to expect, hot , tasty and plentiful. The location was another plus as there were several nice restaurants very close. I only wish I could have stayed longer and enjoyed the Denver area.
March 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Big1Juan Nice and New HIE
I enjoyed my 2 day stay in denver at this hotel. It sets the bar higher for all the others to attain.
March 4, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Holly83 Several things gone WRONG
I several items to discuss....
1) When I made the reservations several weeks back I specified that I wanted adjoining rooms (I made reservations for 2 standard queen rooms) they said they would make a note of the request. A few days before arriving I called to check on our request. At that time I was informed that the adjoining rooms are a standard queen room and a king room and my reservation was for 2 standard queen rooms. So now it was too late, those rooms were already booked. That would have been nice to have been informed at the time of reservations!
2) My 2 daughters and I had bought new swimming suits upon our arrival to Denver the day of check in. When we checked in the hot tub was closed for repairs. Two days later the hot tub was up and functioning so we sat in the hot tub one evening and while we were soaking I noticed that my daughters 'hot pink" suit was now purple, my "Aztec" multi-colored suit was now totally different colors and my other daughters bright blue suit was now grey. We got out and went to our rooms. My youngest daughters arms and legs broke out in a rash and she complained of it feeling like a sun burn. My other daughter and I started itching over our entire body. I went to report the incident to the front desk and another guest over heard our conversation and said she was just in the hot tub and she stated that while she was in the hot tub she experienced her lungs feeling like they were burning & trouble breathing. The girl on duty at the desk said the manager would contact us as soon as she was in.......We checked out Tuesday (3 days later) and NEVER heard from anyone!! We did go to Walgreens and buy hydro-cortisone cream for our skin and it cleared up, and we went back to Kohls and bought new suits! It would have been common courtesy for the manager to call on us to see how our skin condition was doing and if they could reimburse us for ruining our NEW suits! I have the reciepts!
3) I used the fitness center 5 days while I was there. I reported the TV remote not working the first day I used it, still didn't work the next day or the next. I had to run the TV with the TV controls on the back of the mounted TV. I also reported that the clock on the wall (too high for me to reach) was not set to correct time & was not working (it was never the correct time over the 5 days). And maybe this is normal, but the room temperature was set to 85 degrees, for me that is miserable to work out in.
4) On the 2nd floor, right outside the elevator, the base board was off the wall with the nails sticking out. I reported it to the front desk, and the next morning the board had been completely removed.
So in review.....if you are just going to sleep in your room and not use the pool or the exercise facilities, the rooms are spacious, clean, and roomy. But when I am staying in a hotel for 6 days I am using the entire facility. I was frustrated and felt I should have been contacted by the manager with all of the "incidents" that occurred!
At this time I cannot recommend this property to friends and colleagues. Perhaps if we would have been approached during our stay, my attitude would be different? Perhaps after they are open and operating for over a year things will improve?
February 27, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mickeyd Top notch hotel
Great staff and always willing to help. This is a great location to stay.
February 18, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mickeyd Denver
Excellent location with top notch staff. Great location and staff will go out of their way to help anyway they can.
January 29, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lew6 Excellent place to stay in Denver
Hotel and staff are excellent! Right off I-25 in North Denver. Didn't like the I-25 traffic...but oh well. Hotel is clean, new, and spacious. Front desk clerks were very friendly and able to take care of any needs.
Only two complaints about the whole stay -
1. the garbage trucks picked up the garbage on the back side of the hotel at random times - 4am, 9pm , etcetera... the banging and clanging of the lids woke me up more than once.
2. Carpenters must of been working in room above us, as the hammering started around 6:30am each morning (except sunday) - so was not able to sleep in at all.
All in all a good hotel experience though - their breakfast was amazing!
January 27, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KonaSand Friendly and helpful staff!
We found the place super clean. The staff were very accomadating.
Will stay here again!
January 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gyoung639 Value
Good experience - good hotel. Nice and warm on very cold nights.
January 19, 2013