Rated 3.1 out of 5 by 11
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Compañía de ajedrecista Mi estancia de fin de semana
El hotel parece viejo en sus instalaciones. Nos dieron una habitación que estaba recibiendo mantenimiento. La vista de la habitación no era muy linda, y notamos que el hotel no estaba lleno, no entendí porque no nos dieron una habitación mejor. Pedí una gorra de baño que yo creo que era vieja también, pues se rompió inmediatamente. Todo el personal muy amable y eficiente, nos cambiaron de habitación en cuanto dijimos que esa la primera estaba disponible. En la habitación nueva habían dejado una toalla sucia en el clóset. Deberían monitorear mejor todos esos detalles. No tenían registrado mi número de miembro IHG Rewards, aún cuando hice la reservación en la página con mi usuario.
February 26, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ademir0214 Multiple mistakes, nice staff unable to fix them
I usually prefer IHG properties but this one is not on my list to visit again.
Three rooms, three adults total, on business travel. Multiple mistakes made our stay not very good:
1) No hot water in the morning.
2) TV sound not working in one room. Service guy said it was normal and required to be reprogrammed. It required this every time I turned it on.
3) Front desk/operator does not pick up the phone. Thia required me to have to make a few visits to the front desk with mutiple requests for help. Apparently you must dial 960 to get help, but that is not posted anywhere and was not shared with me until my last call.
4) Construction late in and into the evening. They were building or banging into a spa or sauna, right across from our rooms starting at 10 pm and for a half hour or so.
5) Non working Internet. Neither one of us could do more than download our Outlook, but we got very little else done. No files could be downloaded or uploaded at that speed. For a few hours of our first night it was not working at all.
On the bright side, the staff was nice. They were just unable to fix any of the unfortunate issues that arose.
February 21, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Stefanola Hotel für diese Konditionen gut
Wurde gerade restauriert / Frühstück gut und Preisleistung gut
February 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Georgearo Comfortable bed. Bad security and clleaning
I hope you improve security also cleaning in rooms , beside those things is a good place for staying
October 26, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Vhguzman Pésimo servicio
Me quedaron a deber noches validas y se las dieron a otros huéspedes pese a dar mi numero de priority. El desayuno pésimo y frió. No me reconocieron como miembro priority ni un chocolatito
July 4, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Angietp We wiil not choose a Holiday Inn again
This was our first experience with Holiday Inn Express, and we are very disappointed. The staff was not very kind at all and we have to ask for the tv control first by phone and then directly at the lobby. We finished our work late and we expect to have dinner at our room, but the Hotel does not have Room Service!! In fact, they do not have a kitchen! The breakfast was cold and the Parking Lot was really creepy. We will not choose you in the future for our business trips.
April 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Chalio80 Excellent Service and comfort
I appreciate the hospitability and confort experienced on this staying at Toluca Holiday Inn Express.
February 4, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Next Bad experiance
The hotel is an old hotel compared to the newest Holiday Inn Express Hotels.
January 3, 2013