Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 137
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jeremy C. A Torrington H.I. Express
Great staff, awesome happy hour, clean and quite rooms, A in my book!
August 24, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Matt5555 Stay at Torrington
1) The AC unit looked like it had not been cleaned in years. The top also kept falling off, so the person responsible for cleaning would have seen this and maintenance could have fixed.
2) Because the AC was throwing dust and particles in the air, I attempted to open the window. The building manager opted to block the window opening allowing for approximately 1 inch. I did not see anything in Wyoming law prohibiting a window from being opened for more than one inch.
3) The iron did not warm and took approximately 19 minutes to iron my shirt. When do they inspect the irons?
4) The ironing board collapsed every time i tried to lock in place. Good for 3 foot 6 person, not a 6 foot tall person.
5) The shower had a governor on the warm water. So within 90 seconds, I was taking a luke warm shower with no way to make it hotter
6) Staff was fine.
August 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cnka Comfortable bed
Nice place to stay. We were not offered anything for being a rewards member.
August 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sandie234 Comfortable bed and great service
We recently stayed at the Torrington Holiday Inn Express while exhibiting our horses at the fairgrounds. The overall experience was terrific and the best place to stay in town! The staff was exceptional and it was nice to have coffee at any hour of the day. The room we stayed in had a separate room for the shower and toilet, which was nice. That way the bathroom was not tied up until a person finished their shower.
I would recommend staying at this hotel if in the Torrington area.
August 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cameranazi Great place to stay
We have stayed at this hotel several times when we visit family. They are always friendly. Their breakfast is good.
August 7, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wyissy Great Staff
Loved the young lady at the front desk. She was excellent!
August 3, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mibi Hilfsbereites Personal
Das Hotel entspricht dem Standard der Holiday Inn Kette. Die Preise waren am Reisedatum recht hoch, was wohl auch an der 75. Sturgis Bike Week lag. Die Gästewaschmascinen waren beide defekt und das Personal am Frontdesk bot spontan an unsere Wäsche durch die Hotelmaschine zu jagen, was wir dankbar in Anspruch nahmen. Das Frühstück war ein wenig "underwhelming" für den Preis des Zimmers.
August 1, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Vic T very nice
I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express. They were there when we needed them.
July 31, 2015