Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 18
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FastEddy Amsterdam alternative stay
Located close to an exit from major highway, we found this HI-express to fit our budget and comfort.
Leave your car at the free park and walk to a near bustop for transport via bus and train to Dam square for the day. Yes it will require some walking but saves on in city cost of parking...
1st class staff always willing to help and offer good local areas to visit.MAKE NOTE= there no close resterants for other food.
Overall my best Express stay of all times!
June 15, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0
by angelmiguel "The Best"
Probablemente el mejor de los HInn Express en los que nos hemos alojado. El edificio, moderno, que hace juego con el resto de los edificios de la zona, es sólo la antesala de lo que te encuentras en el interior. Las habitaciones son luminosas de día, pero suficiente oscuras al correr las cortinas para poder descansar y dormir bien. El silencio es absoluto, ni siquiera la ventilación se aprecia.
Por otro lado, el personal del Hotel nos atendió de forma excelente.
Desde aquí visitamos varias ciudades de Holanda, incluyendo Utrech, relativamente cerca en coche de Ámsterdam, Rotterdam y La Haya. La cercanía del hotel nos permitió regresar por las tardes prescindiendo de las autopistas, lo cual también resultó ser una buena experiencia, pues se ven paisajes y pueblos que desde las grandes autopistas no se puede observar.
Si quieres viajar a Holanda, no dudes que en este Holiday Inn Express tienes un buen alojamiento.
June 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by foundii Great new property
This Holiday Inn Express in Utrecht is a great new property... everything is fresh and up to Holiday Inn Standards... the breakfast is typically Dutch (no hot eggs... only hard boiled eggs)... make a note that their are no restaurants near this hotel... so you either eat out via taxi or car or you purchase from their sandwich bar... otherwise, a great business hotel keeping up the standard of Holiday Inn Express.
June 7, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JohnP57 Great service, clean, modern hotel
All the staff were friendly & professional. We asked for an early check-in so that we could spend as much time as possible in Amsterdam for the Europa League Final. They arranged this and gave us a choice of rooms. They provided a bus timetable and directions to the nearby bus stop so that we get to Utrecht Centraal station and back, and on our late return we were able to relax in the bar area for a while before going to our rooms. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with a variety of food and drink. I would gladly stay here again if I am ever in the area. Thanks for a great stay !
May 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by g2002 comfort is avaialble here!
easy and fast checkin and out
room function and have everything you need
breakfast was great but not as good as the one in the hague holiday inn express
a little bit out of the city but if you have a car, that would not be a problem. free parking here! and everything you need within hotels
May 19, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SnG4ever Nice but.....
Nice hotel but a little out of town
Bus works or walk 40 minutes
Like the bikes
Did not like the tour buses
May 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SnG4ever Very nice
Love this hotel other than the tour buses in and out
May 10, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0
by Nov9th Lovely Decor
- Location : Outside the city and nothing to see or eat, without car will be quiet inconvenient
- Check-in process : Fast and be able to early check-in
- Lobby , Bar and Restaurant : very nice design with modern decor, feel very relax for all purposes
- Room : decent size with modern decor, clean, basic toiletries, double bed is too small for european size, room still able to hear noises very well from outside (people walked on a gangway and from room next door) even mentioned as soundproof room ?
- Breakfast : basic choices but good quality and tasty
- Security system (Fire Alarm) : Must be often check/test to make it work proper and reliable, staffs need more efficient to handle and manage the situation
* we experienced a false alarm in middle of the night, only 1 front desk officer worked on everything and left some peoples stood outside the building without any update or informing what happened until had to step inside and have been informed that it was a false alarm
- Check-out process : Fast but have got an incorrect bill (double charge) but problem has been solved promptly by relevant staff and manager, Front desk staff and/or reservation data have to be more sufficient and efficient to support bill accuracy
April 26, 2013