Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by g2002 comfort is avaialble here!
easy and fast checkin and out
room function and have everything you need
breakfast was great but not as good as the one in the hague holiday inn express
a little bit out of the city but if you have a car, that would not be a problem. free parking here! and everything you need within hotels
May 19, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SnG4ever Nice but.....
Nice hotel but a little out of town
Bus works or walk 40 minutes
Like the bikes
Did not like the tour buses
May 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SnG4ever Very nice
Love this hotel other than the tour buses in and out
May 10, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0
by Nov9th Lovely Decor
- Location : Outside the city and nothing to see or eat, without car will be quiet inconvenient
- Check-in process : Fast and be able to early check-in
- Lobby , Bar and Restaurant : very nice design with modern decor, feel very relax for all purposes
- Room : decent size with modern decor, clean, basic toiletries, double bed is too small for european size, room still able to hear noises very well from outside (people walked on a gangway and from room next door) even mentioned as soundproof room ?
- Breakfast : basic choices but good quality and tasty
- Security system (Fire Alarm) : Must be often check/test to make it work proper and reliable, staffs need more efficient to handle and manage the situation
* we experienced a false alarm in middle of the night, only 1 front desk officer worked on everything and left some peoples stood outside the building without any update or informing what happened until had to step inside and have been informed that it was a false alarm
- Check-out process : Fast but have got an incorrect bill (double charge) but problem has been solved promptly by relevant staff and manager, Front desk staff and/or reservation data have to be more sufficient and efficient to support bill accuracy
April 26, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CBRUK Perfect location and fair location
On business in Utrecht Papendorp this is far the best option. Perfect location, friendly and good service at a fair value. If some travelling is required the location is also ideal as is just near to major highway connections. Just perfect and fair.
April 24, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great new hotel
This is now my second stay in the last 2 months and I have to say it is the best Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed in!
I have been travelling worldwide for 13 years and have stayed in many hotels from 5 star to no star, so know what to expect from different classes of hotel.
This hotel is modern, the bar/reception area are comfy and fashionable at the same time. There is no pretense at the hotel, all the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is included in the rate and is pretty good, different breads, pastries, fresh fruit, meats, cheese, eggs as well as a choice of drinks. Not as good as a 5 start hotel but then you should not expect that.
They do not have a restaurant like all HIEX, but they do have some good takeaways in the vicinity that will deliver and the hotel staff supply plate/cutlery/napkins and clear away for no charge.
Free wifi all over the hotel at a good speed. I will be staying here again.
March 1, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joe1119 Printing Issue
I was on my road trip in Europe and want to print out google map to help me on my trip. The PC station does not have a printer hooked up for printing. I need to save the file, then email to one of the email address at the reception counter for printing. However, the reception counter is unable to print the map I wanted. No efforts from the staff to help and simply said "we are unable to print!". What's so difficult to hook up a printer at the PC counter to provide a service for your guest??
February 16, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Max100 Excellent shower, good beds, not too fancy but adequate breakfast.
Stayed 7 nights in a row. Room with double beds was a good choice. (On previous stay twin bed turned out to be rather small.) The shower booth is spacious and well equipped; were not impressed though by supplied shampoo/body gel and its dispenser. Pleasant staff (reception as well as house keeping). Perfect parking facility. Enjoyable breakfast in modern setting.
February 15, 2013