Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 119
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Happybookie Breakfast
The choices were overwhelming. The food was hot and delicious,
January 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DustinC Good value for the money with clean rooms
* Room was clean
* Bed and pillows were comfortable
* Free DVD Rental with a large selection to pick from
* Hotel wasn't busy at all
* Free parking
* Free Internet Use
* Breakfast was nice...nothing too fancy, but the woman who prepared it each morning was a hard worker and went out of her way to make it a pleasant experience.
* Free Workout Room access
* Pleasant Staff
* My request to upgrade to a two bed suite was quickly honored without hesitation. This could have been due to my IHG Rewards status (Platinum), but I have a feeling she (front desk associate) would have done it regardless of I was a Platinum member or not.
* This is a nice hotel to rest your head at night and get something in your stomach the next morning. It's not intended to "wow" you, but the price is reasonable for those expectations.
* We kept hearing a noise during the middle of the night (it wasn't too loud but slightly annoying). It sounded like a cart being pushed down the hallway, or maybe something with the HVAC system. We told the weekend evening front desk person (can't remember his name), and he didn't seem to care to do too much about it...I wasn't looking for anything specific, but something other than "I can let the owner know for you" would have been preferred. He didn't even offer to investigate further. Also, and this is being picky, but his attire could have been a little more polished (shirt tucked in, pressed pants, etc). All the other front desk employees during the week and AM were very friendly and professional.
* Indoor pool is extremely small, and it looked kinda dirty on the floor of the pool.
I would stay at this hotel again, but I think there are opportunities here where the hotel could really step it up and do more to impress customers. It was a fairly standard hotel experience, which is maybe all I should expect from this type of hotel. I have high expectations as a customer, and the things that are important to me were fulfilled in this stay. If anything, I I think the leadership team of the hotel could consider a brainstorming session with its employees on how they can help the hotel stand out among others in its class. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area needing a place to stay.
January 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by hayoka Comfortable bed and great location
I was staying at a BW in a nearby town for the night prior to checking in here and found the bed to be extremely uncomfortable.
We relocated to here for the remainder of our visit to the area and were not disappointed by the comfort of the bed and quality of the bedding.
January 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JasperN Great Stay, Easy Check In
Gary made us feel super welcomed at our check in. He provided us a great room at a great price. Super clean and very quiet.
January 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Caboshark Great location and staff
This is my go to place when I visit the Vancouver area for business or pleasure. Great staff and the hotel is always clean.
January 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Closed door Love your employees
What a great experience from the get go. Management was beyond attentive.
January 2, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Retiredlovingit Post Christmas Visit to Relatives
We chose this property due to its convenient location to my sister's house. We loved our stay here. It could not have been better. Paul at the front desk went out of his way to help us when we discovered that we left some of our toiletries at home. The woman working the kitchen went out of her way to make a cheese omelet for the vegetarian on denver omelet morning. The room was immaculate.
Keep up the good work! We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
January 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Spudnut Recommend this place
I have recently become a real fan of Holiday Inn Express. They have become my Inn of choice.
December 25, 2014