Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 119
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Chuck3615 Excellent Hotel
I frequently stay in Holiday Inns and the one in Venice, FL is outstanding. The rooms are fresh and clean, easy internet access with other amenities such as TV, microwave, frig. The free breakfast is absolutely outstanding with a huge variety of foods presented in a very inviting manner.
September 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by m_laure Excellent staff, very clean room and tasty breakfast
Staff was very friendly. I traveled with a pet and the staff even suggested places to go. Took advise and definitively will return. The breakfast was very good, the lady in the breakfast area was lovely and very clean. Room was very clean and well maintained. I wish every place i stay was like this one.
September 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by h0ck3yphreak Great Getaway Spot
Great Hotel! Fantastic customer service and great location.
September 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Diane3434 Clean and comfortable
Overall a nice place to stay with a great breakfast included .
Only negative was the sink stopper didn't work well.
The breakfast staff was very efficient. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jgsing Great Place
We had a wonderful stay at this property.
The staff was incredible!
August 30, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ayrborne Great stay
It was a Great Stay here in Venice . I would stay again.
August 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by disco22 great hotel
Staff was great......Hotel very clean....room were very clean....stay here every week.....treated great every time
August 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Davidruns managere never responded
I emaileed this to the manafer and there was no response.
Upon check-in to your hotel last night I was given a letter from you asking for hotel feedback. Before I provide feedback, please know:
• I am a classic “road warrior.” I have been an IHG Platinum member since it came out. Between work and pleasure travel, I stay in hotels almost 150 nights a year. I notice things that a casual traveler would not.
• I realize that some of my comments are outside the control of a manger and rest with hotel designers.
• None of my comments would prevent me from staying at your hotel again, because I will if I am in the area. These are made for “constructive criticism.”
Following are my comments.
• For many travelers, it’s “all about the electricity.” By that I mean I have five devices that require power. The desk electrical supply was inadequate. There was a power strip, but it was attached to the wall behind the fridge and was difficult to access. Many hotels today have outlets built into the desk. I had to charge devices in the bathroom.
• The lamps on the desk and on each side of the bed had no electrical outlets; most hotels have lamps with outlets today. On one side of the bed, both outlets behind the table were used so I could not charge a device.
• The lamp in my room (117) closest to the window did not work. The on/off button was missing.
• The A/C was right next to the desk making it difficult to sit and work next to cold air. (Hotel design flaw, not your issue.)
• The A/C did not have a “constant on” setting for the fan. I had a choice of cold air with a fan that would shut off, or “fan only” with no cold air. Dead air is hard to sleep in. (Again, outside your control.)
• The A/C wasn’t all that efficient. When I walked out at 6:15 a.m. to get breakfast, the hall was cooler.
• There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom. (Again, outside your control.)
• Only one bar of soap; I had to move it between the sink and shower.
• No soap dish. I never understand why hotels do this; perhaps guests steal them.
• The rubber non-stick surface on the shower is coming up; not glued down completely.
• There was no bath mat. I used a towel on the floor. Not a big deal to me, but I noticed it.
I hope these comments are useful to you. As long as you reply to this email, I don’t plan to post any comments when IHG sends me the normal survey. I look forward to future stays at your hotel.
August 9, 2014