Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 127
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mike in Madison Very nice and clean hotel. Staff are excellent.
The staff are extremely nice at all of the 4 Holiday Inn Express locations we stayed at this past week across the board. Each location was clean, new or nearly new condition, and very comfortable sleeping.
I would highly recommend this hotel chain.
Breakfast in the morning is a do it yourself with a somewhat limited selection but still enough variety to satisfy nearly everyone from our small 3 year old child to senior adults and get you going on your day with a full stomach. There were no complaints from any of my children about the selection, they were all very happy with the cinnamon rolls, watching the pancakes being made to the selection of other foods.
The juice machine could use some better, i.e. higher quality and variety of fruit juices. This is about my only fault I can find in the entire stay at these four separate Holiday Inn Express's we stayed at.
Unless you are accustomed to the 1% lifestyle (in which case you are not reading this anyway) the other 99% of us in the USA will find these a very good value chain of hotels.
June 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MontanaBob great breakfast selection and comfortable beds
My wife and I were traveling eastward and wanted to stay at a Holiday Inn Express because we like them. We tried to use our Priority Club Rewards card to call with our cell phone but did have some problem getting a reservation. We had to try four times to get the reservations. Next time, I plan to use the 1-800-Holiday number to try to have better success.
June 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lulu 62 Great place to stay
Traveling home my husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Worthington. It is in an ideal location, right off the express way and close to all sorts of restaurants. The hotel is clean and modern. The staff is friendly. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast was great with lots of options. My husband wanted to buy the mattress because it was so comfortable. I would heartily recommend staying at this hotel.
June 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Warrior01 Very comfortable room.
Very comfortable room. Very friendly staff. Very willing to help out.
June 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KAA10 Great experience
This Holiday Inn Express is a great place to stay! The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. And the staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs.
June 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Y8al Great staff
Very friendly staff. Everyone was pleasant and friendly.
May 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Whams Clean, Quiet and Comfortable
Bedding and pillows were impressive. The lady working in the breakfast nook was top-notch as were those working the front desk.
May 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cfrankinnd GREAT SERVICE
OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. BREAKFASTS WERE GOOD. THE STAFF WAS VERY ACCOMODATING. WE WILL SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
May 27, 2015