Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 218
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gmayocum Nice Hotel
Was great location to the airport. Shuttle was not operational but they gave us completmentary cab service to airport! Would definitely stay again!
February 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by grandpa mack pricey
Good hotel, just pricey. it seems that the price increased a lot over our last stay.
February 4, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by amelia77leo Just Okay
The service at the time given was excellent, however, I was lied to about the pool being heated and there was no internet access.
I do recommend this hotel for a comfortable and clean stay. The staff was attentive but not intrusive.
It suited my needs for the weekend I was there.
February 2, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by pjsmoos Not the same standard of other Holiday Inn Express' we've visited
Chose this hotel for its proximity to the Ontario Convention Center for a leisure weekend. The hotel is not managed and overseen as well as it should be for its location and exposure. Coffee and tea not left out in lobby through the evening for patrons, not enough fresh fruit available for breakfast (no bananas Saturday at 8 am, and 1 banana left on Sunday at 8 am). Staff were friendly and tried to accommodate where they could; again, management choices to cut costs. The biggest disappointment was having to use the bathroom on the first floor near the conference rooms. All three stalls in the women's bathroom had no toilet paper (each stall held 2 rolls), and there was dried feces on top of one of the toilet seats. This was an oversight that went on for a few days, wasn't an overnight occurrence. Again, management not overseeing the maintenance and upkeep. Will choose another hotel next year.
February 2, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jack6trucks4fun Great place
I loved my stay it was close to airport close to food and shopping as well as entertainment (mills mall) loved the rooms and service. The hotel was super clean and breakfast was an awesome bonus.
January 27, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Seus BEWARE: DON'T STAY HERE!
Based on camparison of staying other Holiday Inn Express', namely several times in Joshua Tree, we had a horribly disapointing stay. We stayed the night as my daughter was participating in a local soccer tournament.
1. The check-in process took forever as their was only one staff member at the front desk. There was a local trucking school checking in about 25 of it s participants.
2. the hotel smelled like tobacco and mold.
3. the pool was not heated, or the heater was broken, depending on which staff member I spoke with.
4. there were hundreds of dead bees surrounding the hot tub.
5. the room was bland
6. surrounding area was extremely loud. not becuase of proximity of the airport, but becuase the main street in front of the hotel serves as a drag strip on Saturday night.
7. wi-fi was horrible
8. breakfast was cheap and bland.
9. smoking was permitted and not enforced throughout the property; smoking around the pool and within proximity of parking lot,
10. WE ARE RETURNING TO THE AREA FOR FUTURE SOCCER TOURNETS, AND WILL NEVER STAY OR RECOMMEND YOUR HOTEL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE THIS HOTEL CARRY YOUR NAME!
January 27, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Calexia7 Horrible experience
I checked into a nice room after an all day training session. After trying to get into my room for 5 minutes the card finally worked. Than tried to get to sleep, but a party with a DJ was directly below my room. The music was so loud the mirror and bed rattled. I called the front desk, they said there was nothing they could do and the music would stop in a little over an hour.
Than someone decided to knock on the door of our room, every 30 minutes until midnight. Told the front desk they offered to let me check out an hour later. By that time, I was so irritated I just wanted to go home, for a good night's sleep.
Never staying there again.
January 25, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Triark Servicio Rapido
Desayuno a Mejorar
Ubicación de Maps Incorrecta
Conexión Eléctrica a Mejorar
January 24, 2016