Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 119
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RhWaldo Great Place to Stay
rooms were clean and very nice, quiet to.
this hotel has all you need to have a great getaway for
you and your family
January 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rocky's Mom 94 More amenities than expected
I wish I had know that the pool and hot tub were available. I did check them out and was surprised how inviting the area was.
January 1, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mboro layout
The only draw back was having to go thru the casino with our luggage and pet to get to the hotel. Plus We would have preferred to be on the level closest to the outside door for the pets to go out.
December 31, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by FINCO The Traveler
Here are a few highlights of our stay.
• There was no comfortable seating (chairs) in room.
• Every couple of minutes the TV in the room would show setup advertisement information automatically. This was on the TV and not the cable network.
• The refrigerator was noisy. It made a sound like steam pipes in walls at random times.
• The elevator noise was excessive most of the night.
• Front desk layout is not welcoming. I noticed that arriving guests stand while the host sits and looks down at a computer monitor the whole time.
• There was no bottle water except in the vending machine. For example, when I stay at a Marriot hotel, they provide a bottle a day and more upon request.
• There was no place to find snacks other than vending machine. In fact everything in the Casino also closed around 9 expect for the bar.
• We were unable to place charges throughout the building (i.e. the grill, coffee shop, and bar) on our hotel bill. Everything had to be paid separately.
• No spa at the hotel as understood from the online profile. The Hotel SPA is actually a hair salon. The actual spa is somewhere in the valley and the hotel didn’t provide any information (other than the brochure that we picked up and what we found online) or even an invitation to help get us there and back. In the end we gave up on the idea.
• The ventilation system in the pool area blows directly down on the pool. This creates a cold draft, which especially unwanted in the winter time.
• The Hotel entrance is confusing. We found the casino entrance, parked in the garage, and then wandered until finding an elevator to take us to the hotel lobby.
• The Doorman was extremely friendly and helpful but a busy guy.
• Every time we walked through the lobby, a hostess was mopping the floor. You'd think that something could be developed to stop the snow/mud before reaching the lobby or at least reduce the need to mop so much. This action further creates an unwelcoming atmosphere in the lobby.
• There was a restaurant sign with a fun fact about Starbucks. However upon inquiry at breakfast, they indicated that not only do not have a Starbucks but don't even serve anything other the straight coffee. Customers have to walk across the casino to the coffee bar and then bring it back to the table.
• The Coffee bar staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
• The Hotel hostess was always preoccupied and provided little assistance.
• The only entertainment available is gambling and so if you not a hard core gambler it gets old fast and there is little to do. For example, it would be great if the bar served the pool area.
December 31, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by eaglebutte Christmas Time travel
excellent price during ski season. could use a complimentary breakfast.
December 26, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Katharyn Great stay and very relaxing
Great place to relax and recharge battery. Staff was friendly and attentive. Room was very clean we enjoyed the rest. Swimming pool was very relaxing. We enjoyed breakfast.
December 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BLKou812 Holiday Party
Nice place to hold a large event. We had 500 folks attend and it went off with out a problem.
December 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lyja great accomodations
I found this to be a very comfortable and clean place to stay. The staff were friendly and the food was awesome!
December 11, 2014