Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 135
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Haybale_7 Great Location, Busy area, walk to many attractions
Right on Coligny Beach. Nice weekend getaway for me, my wife, and 23 year old son to get away with some friends. Plenty of nightlife in the area. Tiki Hut bar area on back of hotel, right under all oceanfront rooms. Beach was ULTRA crowded on July 4th weekend, but that is not resorts fault. Oceanfront room was nicely appointed. Beware, balconies are really only ledges with rails, room to stand in, that's it. Did enjoy the stay, but would travel back in spring or fall rather than middle of summer. Some parts of facility need updating.
July 9, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Gregory1111 Clean room
Elevators were hot, slow and uncomfortable
Double beds were to small for my family
July 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by FranciscoV78 Great Location, comfort, amenities.
We had a great time and our kids enjoy the place. It is located at a perfect location, right on the beach. Nice pool, a bar right next to it.
I have some recommendations:
1. Put some ventilation on the elevators, we were on the 5th floor and every time we use the elevator it was really hot inside. I read people complaining about this on reviews and it seems that things are the same
2. The bench for smokers shouldn't be right next to the door, kids are passing all day long and in our case every time we were in or out there was someone smoking.
3. On the pool, almost everyone that was coming from the beach was cleaning their feet on the pool, there was a guy that even did that with his socks on, right next to kids playing.
4. More control on people not staying on the hotel being on the pool.
5. Some more umbrellas on the pool.
If you take care of some of these things the hotel will be even better. Will definitely consider it next time.
July 8, 2014