Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 581
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great location and service
Centrally located in Waikiki, this hotel is within walking distance to many things to do and restaurants. Very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and enjoyed the Spire Elite upgrades. Will definitely return.
August 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Waikiki Awaits Beachcomber is a great hotel
The staff were very accommodating and friendly during our stay. We were assisted with any questions we had.
August 28, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sam in Dallas Waikiki 8/17 - 8/22
We used my reward points for our 1 week stay.
1. Well located. If you want to see Waikiki area and ocean this is a perfect place to stay.
2. Friendly desk staff, acknowledged my Spire status.
3. Comfortable and clean room.
4. Quiet on the 18th floor.
1. Food was average.
2. Small pool but then again we walked across the street to the ocean.
1. Lot of construction in area but HI has nothing to do with that so there is potential for noise.
2. We arrived at slow time of day and were quickly served. We did observe bus loads arriving later. Expect to wait for a bit for arrival sign in if there is a large group.
3. In reference to the small pool. You're in Waikiki try walking across the street to the ocean if the pool is crowded.
4. I read complaints about valet parking. Most large hotel charge for parking in Waikiki, space is tight. HI is not the only place that charges for parking, get over it. We rented a car on site for one day and it was fine.
Overall, this stay in Waikiki surpassed the price we paid since it was redeemed points and no cash from our pocket. We will and would return here happily.
August 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Balatron Perfect location
Room clean a comfortable. Nice swimimpool and perfect location.
August 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Alongdaysnight Great Location
This hotel is is nicely located near great restaurants, convenient shopping, and a short walk to the beach. The rooms are clean and comfortable. the air conditioning works ok but not great and it gets quite warm in the hallways. The staff are excellent and make you feel welcome.
August 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Big M Productions Excellent Resort
Want to again thank the entire Holiday Inn-Beachcomber staff and management for the wonderful accommodations and excellent customer service. It had been 18 years since we were last at your resort (honeymoon) but came back to celebrate wife's 50th Birthday. Staff was very nice, especially our room service (Taciana) and front desk which was able to upgrade our room to a truly remarkable setting. Our 'front door', overlooking the Waikiki shoreline, will forever stay in our hearts. Honored to be a IHG member and loyal customer.
August 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kimberly317 Great Place to Stay
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber and it was wonderful! The customer service was great and it was close enough to walk to Waikiki Beach.
August 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RMHAHockeyDad Fantastic Place to Stay!
The HI Beachcomber was a great place to stay! The staff was was extremely helpful and friendly, the room was clean and tidy, and the location was convenient to all sites in Waikiki! Will definitely choose this hotel over any other the next time we visit Hawaii!
August 17, 2015