Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 580
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Waikiki Awaits Beachcomber is a great hotel
The staff were very accommodating and friendly during our stay. We were assisted with any questions we had.
August 28, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sam in Dallas Waikiki 8/17 - 8/22
We used my reward points for our 1 week stay.
1. Well located. If you want to see Waikiki area and ocean this is a perfect place to stay.
2. Friendly desk staff, acknowledged my Spire status.
3. Comfortable and clean room.
4. Quiet on the 18th floor.
1. Food was average.
2. Small pool but then again we walked across the street to the ocean.
1. Lot of construction in area but HI has nothing to do with that so there is potential for noise.
2. We arrived at slow time of day and were quickly served. We did observe bus loads arriving later. Expect to wait for a bit for arrival sign in if there is a large group.
3. In reference to the small pool. You're in Waikiki try walking across the street to the ocean if the pool is crowded.
4. I read complaints about valet parking. Most large hotel charge for parking in Waikiki, space is tight. HI is not the only place that charges for parking, get over it. We rented a car on site for one day and it was fine.
Overall, this stay in Waikiki surpassed the price we paid since it was redeemed points and no cash from our pocket. We will and would return here happily.
August 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Balatron Perfect location
Room clean a comfortable. Nice swimimpool and perfect location.
August 26, 2015