Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 440
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by myunfei 很好的亲子酒店
April 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by edyeo25 Fantastic Staff and Service
Staff were fantastic and took the time to engage and seem genuinely interested in our well being. Especially when my daughter fell ill, you could see that their concern was real. And i love the fact how the Resort includes activities to involve the guests as well.
Just a fantastic atmosphere with great people. I have to give praise to the GM for running such a well oiled ship.
Just a few pointers though, 1) the house keeping were sometimes quite late in cleaning our rooms and we had to call a few times to get them to come. And in room 4108, the shower hose has burst, its still usable but might want to switch it out. 2) We arranged for pick up to the hotel from the airport upon our arrival. Our plane arrived half and hour early. Informed the hotel of our flight details and timing. We arrived and apart from the half an hour, we waited an additional 40 minutes. When i called the transportation line given, the lady on it wasn't all that friendly and kept asking if iwas at the correct terminal. How would we know? When the drivers turned up, they gave us a chiding saying we were waiting at the wrong terminal for them. Shoudn't they be the ones to check where our flight has landed and come to us?
Apart from the above, we Love this place, and it was our 5th year running returning to it. will definitely be back prob end of the year. Thanks again for the fantastic Holiday!
April 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ReneeDas Great Family Hotel
The Holiday Inn is a great hotel option in Ao Nang. It is not cheap, but I think it is worth it. I can't imagine that there are any better options for families in the area.
April 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jain V Super Location and Great Pool
They have a great free form outside pool, the property is at a very good location and staff is courteous and prompt.
April 18, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tayuki 便利な立地
April 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by existence 非常好的入住体验
相对于甲米来说，Holiday Inn 是个非常好的酒店，年轻有特色，但是泰国味道比较少。奥南的美食太多，没有在酒店内吃饭，很遗憾。选择这个酒店是因为他是国际连锁，很有安全保障。入住之后很惊喜，很美很赞。环境太美！
April 8, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RobH21 Great family getaway location
We spent 4 nights at the hotel and it is a great base from which to explore the local area. the rooms are clean, the staff are great and you have food options at the hotel and numerous locations close by. The money changer is right outside as well - very convenient. We will be back as there is so much more to explore in the local area.
April 8, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SorinM Good resort, would definetly go back
- great kids pool
- good breakfast
- average price (considering location)
- boat trips available at the beach across the road
- small food mall just outside hotel with multiple dinning and drinking options
- even when resort was probably full there was no feeling of crowded during breakfast (always tables available) or at pool
- air con tends to work when it wants, had a feeling was actually controlled externally
- can get a bit noisy (if your room was facing the pool) evening time if you have kids that go early to sleep
- poor concierge service (my experience at least), had troubles getting basic info
- wifi signal hardly worked from the room, had to go outside on the terrace (and face the mosquitos!) to use internet, not to mention sometime the user/password login did not work hence had to call to get some code access
April 6, 2016