Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 92
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cferrer69 CALIDEZ EN LA ATENCION
Realmente una atención con calidez del personal, desde los jardineros, meseros y camaristas
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ChicaboBulls Very good value for family with kids.
(1) Excellent quality of food under the price you paid. The food tastes were beyond our expectation. This alone is a good value against what you pay. If you stay a week or less, the choices of menu/restaurants are enough. Unless you definitely want more than 3 choices for each of salad/main/dessert per meal (lunch/dinner), it is one of the best value I have ever experienced.
(2) Events/programs are good enough. We enjoyed almost "private" tennis lessons every day for 1 hour. Coach could speak English, and tailored the clinic lesson contents based on my family's needs. This is also a great value given it is free!!! (though, we gave tip to him for our appreciation).
(3) There was no beer selection and wine selection was limited, but that was OK for us as we were not big "drinkers".
(4) Room facility was good enough. It was not very new but given the price you pay, the quality was good enough.
(5) Security staff was checking enough thus we did not feel any concern about it although, technically speacking someone can come in through adjacent beach. Staff was also friendly.
(6) Since we visited mid August when the summer vacation peak was over, it was very relaxing as not too crowded.
August 25, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by EatsChocolate Quality of Resort
This is a completely unacceptable resort. It is not clean, it is focused on being a timeshare and selling instead of dealing with customers and I was completely disappointed. The food and drinks are all inclusive but the food is simply not good quality and tastes like it is rewarmed, reprocessed, etc. Reminded me of the way a school cafeteria works. Bartenders were probably the only shining spot and the taco stand outside near the pool was acceptable.
August 24, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by foxie1247 Holiday Inn Los Cabos
This hotel was a good value for the cost. We enjoyed out weeks stay. The staff was amazing and the food was good.
August 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ig1829 Cabo Stay
We had a wonderful time at this resort, the staff is the friendliest i have ever encounter, we miss them already!!!
August 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Guilloro Great Service
All people in the hotel, specially in the restaurants was giving the best service. They were happy to serve us. Give thanks to all of them.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Manu2014 Pueden mejorar
Estuvo muy bien nuestra visita creo que pueden mejorar en la calidad de los alimentos y bebidas, asi como en los shows nocturnos, creo que se enfocan mucho a darle publicidad al bar que hay en el hotel, sin embargo deberia haber shows para toda la familia.
August 18, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by JJMZ352 mal aire acondicionado
Avise al personal del hotel por las deficiencias del cuarto (aire acondicionado que no enfriaba y sobre la regadera que se acumulaba el agua) y no se resolvio nada !!
August 17, 2014