Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 48
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ｗｅｓｔ 环境一流
July 28, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Frankie28 非常好的渡假休閒體驗
這所渡假酒店的員工服務態度非常優秀. 與客人之間的互動很好, 使人置身於休閒的氛圍之中, 不需要你操心, 只要有合理需要, 酒店員工都會給你安排好. 設施也很好, 在渡假酒店內逗留了5天, 各類型的水上活動已經給我在這5天過得很充實了. 下次也會選擇這裡.
July 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 总体满意，
July 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Journeyman14920251 Fantastic hoilday destination - You will not be disappointed!!
The Good stuff:
- Amazing location. Far enough getaway from usual life though not very remote.
- Facilities at the resort are top-notch. For ex- I got wifi internet signal even while I was sitting on the beach watching the sunset. I'm the one to disconnect at the first opportunity but this was quite a surprise.
- Beaches and accessibility to the water in the resort is very easy. Ample marine life in and around for beginners to explore at the resort itself.
- Water activities are aplenty. We tried snorkeling and it was an amazing experience. Good quality equipment for everyone to use.
- Food variety and quality is simply above expectations. Chefs and hotel staff are more than willing to customize items on the menu for you and provide a great dining experience.
- Common area had foosball, pool table and library for recreation. Possibly could have some more activities there to attract guests to interact.
- Room setup and facilities are amazing. Almost every request is considered and for those wanting more, nothing is further than a phone call.
The not so good stuff:
- Access to the island is only via hotel boat transfers (shared or private) which takes 45 minutes from the airport. This is the only access option and its not complimentary, possibly due to the time taken. This transfer is quite expensive (as much as room rent) for the value it provides.
- Maybe include some activities or games in the evening open for everyone to increase guest interaction.
July 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 舒适
环境好 舒适 马尔代夫还值得一去的地方 有机会还会再去的 环境好 舒适 马尔代夫还值得一去的地方 有机会还会再去的 环境好 舒适 马尔代夫还值得一去的地方 有机会还会再去的 环境好 舒适 马尔代夫还值得一去的地方 有机会还会再去的
July 16, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Jive Tolle Insel aber optimierungsbedürftiger Service
Tolle Insel und Essen im Buffet hervorragend. Essen im Restaurant (nicht Buffet) ungeniessbar. und leider ist der Service auf der Insel nicht befriedigend.
July 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by VIjay Kumar Had a great time
Went for my wedding annv. I took the Stay Excited package, Holiday Inn provided me a free upgrade to beach house, and early check in. Since I am a Veggie, they also introduced to Shiva (Food & Beverage Manager), who then helped through out the stay with some yummy veg food options. Overall a must go place. Only thing I felt was that most of the activities are very expensive, and not much you will get as complimentary. You end up spending a lot on top of the room stay, airport transfer and food, if you really want to have a good time.
Only disappointment for me, was the cake I ordered for Wedding Annv. I ordered for a cake for my wedding anv and they completely forgot about it, I waited till evening, and thought it was too late to remind them..anyway that is a very small thing compared to the treatment I got there with a free upgrade and nice specially made Veg food.
Perfect place to relax and rewind. I strongly recommend this place.
July 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 An excellent choice for family holiday
This is our first trip to Maldives. The resort is about 40 minutes by (20 passengers capacity) ferry ride from the airport. We stayed for 5 days and were amazed by the breathtaking view of the beach right in front of our beach house, and all around the island. The staff are all very helpful, and child friendly; from the front office, to the cafe, the kids club, as well as the water sport centre. The resort serves Buffet Breakfast and Dinner with excellent choices, but only offers 2 choices of complete set (entree, main and dessert) for lunch. Good choice of drinks, too, if you take Stay Spirited menu, where you get free flow of beers, wine, and cocktails. The water sport centre offers many activities and we're very happy to book private trips with a speedboat to go to a sandbank, watched schools of dolphins, and see turtles during snorkeling trip. We were very lucky to be accompanied by the resort's Marine Biologist, Ushan, in our trip. The kids club also offers many activities for young children, making their holiday far from boring. We stayed at beach house no 6 and 7, right in front of a calm beach, where it is safe for the children to swim and snorkelling. Overall, this is the best family holiday for us, and next year we are sure to book another trip to Holiday Inn Kandooma.
July 11, 2014