Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 47
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Frankie28 非常好的渡假休閒體驗
這所渡假酒店的員工服務態度非常優秀. 與客人之間的互動很好, 使人置身於休閒的氛圍之中, 不需要你操心, 只要有合理需要, 酒店員工都會給你安排好. 設施也很好, 在渡假酒店內逗留了5天, 各類型的水上活動已經給我在這5天過得很充實了. 下次也會選擇這裡.
July 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 总体满意，
July 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Journeyman14920251 Fantastic hoilday destination - You will not be disappointed!!
The Good stuff:
- Amazing location. Far enough getaway from usual life though not very remote.
- Facilities at the resort are top-notch. For ex- I got wifi internet signal even while I was sitting on the beach watching the sunset. I'm the one to disconnect at the first opportunity but this was quite a surprise.
- Beaches and accessibility to the water in the resort is very easy. Ample marine life in and around for beginners to explore at the resort itself.
- Water activities are aplenty. We tried snorkeling and it was an amazing experience. Good quality equipment for everyone to use.
- Food variety and quality is simply above expectations. Chefs and hotel staff are more than willing to customize items on the menu for you and provide a great dining experience.
- Common area had foosball, pool table and library for recreation. Possibly could have some more activities there to attract guests to interact.
- Room setup and facilities are amazing. Almost every request is considered and for those wanting more, nothing is further than a phone call.
The not so good stuff:
- Access to the island is only via hotel boat transfers (shared or private) which takes 45 minutes from the airport. This is the only access option and its not complimentary, possibly due to the time taken. This transfer is quite expensive (as much as room rent) for the value it provides.
- Maybe include some activities or games in the evening open for everyone to increase guest interaction.
July 17, 2014