This is my third long-term stay in this hotel. It is still one of the best venues in Shanghai and I will keep coming back here instead of going anyplace else.
- Excellent rooms with a unique
panoramic view, good amenities, comfortable bathrooms and a good selection of pillows.
- Usually very competent staff if only minor problems if you need something very difficult
- Truly excellent gym, superb pool area
- Club Lounge probably the best I have ever seen in an Intercontinental (staff, drinks, breakfast service, location...)
- Location is great, if you need to go to Pudong. For Puxi, its always worth to take a short ferry ride. The little Xiaoqu behind the hotel is a good district to go out for dinner.
- Top notch restaurants for any time of the day. Very nice bar with a good drinks selection.
- Very nice garden.
- The GM Mr. Travers is a most professional and polite gentleman who really keeps in touch with his guests. The same applies for the F&B manager and the head concierge.
There's really not much to complain here! [Weniger]