Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 234
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 This is a great hotel!
I spent a week there for business. The staff was accommodating, pleasant, helpful and attentive from the desk clerk to the cleaning people, to security. There wasn't an individual that was less stellar than another. No doubt, I would stay there again. The first night my room was European small. I was moved the next day and pleased with the change. The bed was comfortable, pillows comfy, and nice extra blankets. Much work was going on in the area (new buildings) but not once noticable noise. It was the quietest hotel where I have stayed. I can't say enough good things. It was close to most subway lines, as well. Thanks for helping me to love Brooklyn!
16. Dezember 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by Irons1980 I am not sure how I feel about this hotel!
This hotel presents a conundrum to me...
Firstly, the positives:
- super comfortable beds
- decent bathrooms with a good shower
- good sized room (but only after I asked to be moved from an absolutely tiny one, which I gather most are)
- very convenient location for both local amenities in Downtown Brooklyn, as well as getting into Manhattan by subway
- friendly, helpful staff
However, there are little things - especially when compared with other Indigos I have stayed in (Paris, Birmingham, NYC Chelsea) that annoy me and I love the brand...
- Tiny rooms, unless you go for a suite or a double double
- No minibar... it's been fully stocked and free in all other Indigos I have stayed in. Is it not a brand standard?
- Awful restaurant - it's essentially a bar... the food and drink for both breakfast and dinner was really bad, as was the amount of time it took to be delivered, only to receive an undercooked pizza for example
- Why no shower gel provided in the room... it's an American thing, but it's really annoying, especially as the hotel can buy bottles to match the shampoo and conditioner. Who washes themselves with a bar of soap anymore?
16. Dezember 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by jtmdesign Very Comfortable bed, great service and CLEAN!
This hotel is a great value and conveniently located. Access to trains and Manhattan is a snap. This hotel is perfect for ex-brooklynites who know the city well and want to avoid the city. It's really comfortable, clean and quiet.
15. Dezember 2014