Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 665
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pilks Great stay
Friendly and attentive staff, stylish hotel in centre of Newcastle but quiet
May 4, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SteveP39 bad day at the office
I did hesitate about writing this review as I have stayed at the Indigo many times and the stay is always good which I reflect it in the reviews. this time not so good so the review reflects this. here are the things that were not so good:
1. Not recognised as a Platinum member .
2. No bonus voucher or offer of drink/snack (see above)
3. TV control did not work - housekeeping replaced straight away though.
4. Asked for toast at breakfast - did not get any
5.Got coffee but in the tiniest pot I have ever seen (1,5 cups)
6. Asked for toast again - still did not get any.
7. No-one asked for my breakfast order (20 mins), having the menu still on the table is a big hint but I then managed to get someones attention (although it was not busy)
None of these are big issues but put together leads to a poor experience
I did go down to breakfast before 7 that morning and no-one was running the breakfast service,maybe that was the issue, Next morning all was back to normal so not sure if it was a blip or a sign that things are slipping.
May 1, 2015