Rated 4,1 out of 5 by 215
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by condell70 As always...
...excellent from start to finish! When we plan on staying in downtown St. Petersburg, FL, our first choice is ALWAYS Hotel Indigo. We love the old world charm with the modern conveniences. The staff was wonderful and very attentive.
22. April 2015
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Girl Julie Great atmosphere
I recently suffered a loss of a family member and needed a place where I could rest, work and de-stress. Although my first experience at the St. Petersburg Indigo hotel was unpleasant, because I love the area I wanted to give the hotel another chance. I am so glad that I did because my stay was just what I needed.
21. April 2015
Rated 1,0 out of 5,0 by JJ0105 Business Trip. First time, won't be a 2nd.
Interesting boutique hotel, came in with a colleague for a work trip--our first time in St. Pete's as we just opened new offices nearby. To be clear, staff on duty, Christian and Brian, were very friendly and on the surface the hotel looks nice but several problems along the way mean likely not our partner for future stays.
1. Biggest issue. There was a poop in the toilet upon check in. Gross. Walked in, walked out, got another room.
2. Next room was ok, but lights were unplugged where it looked like cleaning staff plugged in vacuums. Left me crawling to reach and replug
3. Big dark long hair on the "clean" hanging towels. Too tired to complain, better than poop in toilet. Just didn't shower.
4. Iron was dirty and barely worked. Turned on/off randomly.
5. colleague's room toilet seat broken...just came right off when he lifted it.
With those items top of mind, it seemed everywhere we looked we saw more signs not well cleaned or maintained. Just a bad experience when all you want is a clean pillow. Very disappointing as a platinum member--expect more from the brand.
15. April 2015