Our hotel's location near the Atlanta airport and downtown Atlanta means you can enjoy all of the major attractions and businesses of the Atlanta, Peachtree City, Union City And Newnan area while you stay in the charming city of Fairburn.
Arriving at Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport and want to take the worry out of your transportation needs? We provide a complimentary airport shuttle to pick you up or deliver you to your flight 24 hours a day. Arriving passengers should go to Zone 1 of Ground Transportation. We also provide free transportation to area restaurants Ruby Tuesday, The Feed Store, Malone's, or Simon's Steak House.
Stay at our hotel for your next visit to Atlanta. Our guests enjoy the comforts of spacious guest rooms, an indoor pool and free shuttle service to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport just minutes from the hotel. Easy access to local businesses and downtown attractions like Delta, UPS, and the Georgia World Congress Center make this hotel a top choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
Visited for five nights on business.
- conveniently close to main highway, and to shopping mall (for meals)
- spacious enough
- furnishings solid and usable; included microwave and fridge are[More]
- staff was helpful and friendly
- only available meal seems to be breakfast, and even that is not inspiring
- bed and pillows very uncomfortable for me
- fitness centre had very limited selection of equipment [Less]
- 3 treadmills, but only 1 works (happens to be the oldest, bare-bones model of the lot).
- cycle trainer doesn't work.
- elliptical sounded like a shopping cart with a bad wheel.
- the adjacent[More]
bike/pedestrian trail is separated from the hotel with barbed wire fence (with good reason, considering the crime statistics for the area#.
- Great place to sleep and eat breakfast.
- Impressed by lack of airplane noise inside the building.
- Bring your government ID with you for discount. Manager for previous stay would have made a great government employee #couldn't distinguish the intent of policy from the letter - bureaucrat to the core). [Less]
Although I am familiar with Atlanta Airport hotels, I was not aware of Staybridge Suites until I attended a mini conference on the property. I was pleasantly surprised by the attractive décor and[More]
friendly staff. The king bed room was spacious and provided all necessities. The full shower (no bath tub) has no handrails on the walls for its size and I not pleased with it. Otherwise the room was fine.
Conference rooms were accessible.
The complimentary breakfast was good.
Parking was secure and at no charge.
Definitely would consider staying at other Staybridge Suites.
Staff was congenial and willing to assist guests if needed. [Less]