Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 618
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mrs CP comfortable bed, nice room and staff friendly
enjoyed our stay, hotel in a great position and friendly.
March 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Theresaheadinit Nice little find
Hotel Indigo Liverpool
For the purpose of my review bias, for the last 12 years I have stayed approximately 60-70 nights a year in the Intercontinental / Holiday Inn Group chain.
Date of stay 18th March 2015
My ongoing experience of the hotel is as follows:
1) Arrival was not straightforward using the Sat Nav (TOM TOM) instructions as it took me to a point inside the Mersey Tunnel using the six digit code ?
2) On arrival at the hotel the check in staff were extremely pleasant and friendly. As a loyal IHG rewards member I received access to the free wifi and an upgrade to an executive room.
3) All area’s including the bedrooms were always well kept, tidy and clean.
4) My room was clean and well maintained ( See the photos)
5) The room had a pleasant view (see photo)
6) There is NO onsite car park, but the hotel has an arrangement with a local multi story car park about 2-3 minutes walk away.
7) The quality of the breakfast was good for this level of hotel, a continental and full English option is available via a buffet system, with freshly cooked items available e.g, poached eggs, fresh omelet etc.
8) I did not use the evening meal service on this occasion.
9) The gym was modern and in good use excepting that all the running machines offering TV, radio films etc to watch while exercising did not work (the TV part).
10) Location, The hotel is located just off the town center and or docks, which was ideally located for my visit
March 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 quirky and classy
fantastic service and location, perfect night away
March 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by fkelly1 Comfortable and Modern
Sleep Quality adequate. Mattress firmness always going to be subjective. i found it to be soft for my liking.
Shower pressure excellent.
March 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by comper1 Great experience - highly recommended
This stay was a pleasure from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. Staff were lovely and the room was great.
March 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Running_Wild_Style Great Indigo Hotel
Similar to other Indigo Hotels, the one in Liverpool provides a unique atmosphere which is very welcoming and friendly.
March 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Annieg1001 Superb all round
What a great hotel. The staff were friendly but professional. It was extremely clean and modern. It was really good that everything in the room was included - it makes a refreshing change. It would be even better if car parking was included in the rate but it was really good to get a discount in the car park behind the hotel.
A really great weekend and would definitely recommend to everyone - thank you
March 12, 2015