Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 125
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by nicolas75flyertalk Pleasant property in living district
Junior suite with view over Barkston Gardens is around 32sqm
Seating area. Free minibar.
Very comfortable bed
Pleasant bathroom with good shower. Aveda and Gilchrist & Soames amenities
Flat screen television with large selection on English channels (but no international channels).
- Friendly staff
- Excellent location, just 3 minutes walk from Earl’s Court station. Very convenient access to LHR on Picadilly line. Lots of shops and restaurants.
- Shared bikes station next to the hotel.
- Fast wifi
- Live music Sunday brunch.
- Breakfast is good, but service is very slow and messy
- Food was stored before room was ready, but could not be found by staff (I was proposed to have free dinner as apologies, which was nice. I declined as it was not a big issue).
December 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ThomasG The best hotel in Kensington
I had never stayed before at Indigo Hotels within the IHG brands portfolio, but I have to say this is the greatest hotel in Kensington.
The room itself a time journey back to Victorian times with the latest state-of-art facilities to 21st century travellers need. The staff is very helpful and co-operatieve and they always smile! Great value for money in a familiar atmosphere.
December 16, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by WorthingUK Almost perfect...
Great location - 10 mins walk to Kensington High St, 2 min walk to the nearest tube stop.
Hotel is very well kept and does the quirky boutique thing brilliantly! Front desk staff friendly, polite and efficient.
Room was huge, immaculate and well stocked. We did stay on a Saturday evening so noticed noise from returning late night revellers - mainly doors banging which I accept is pretty unavoidable.
One sour note - the bar staff were fairly surly and they had run out of several items on the drinks menu which is a) unforgivable in Central London b) baffling that they couldn't organise an ad-hoc replacement offering.
Breakfast is highly recommended - worth including in your booking.
It would have been a 5-star without the disappointing bar experience.
December 12, 2013