Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 272
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bluesky_10 Awesome hotel !!
I stayed a perfect 4 nights at the hotel, was really amazing stay,
- Staffs were very helpful, nice and always smile.
- Hotel was very close to the financial and insurance center where I had various meetings there.
- Decoration and Hotel style was quite attractive. Was very nice actually.
- Room and liens were spotless.
- Restaurant was really nice and the taste of food was also nice. I only had breakfast at the restaurant because I was always away the rest of the day.
- Toilet was really good looking and nice facilities. However, I had only one complains about the shower which was sometimes leaking during night while on other times been okay!!!
Definitely I would love to come again next year. I recommend this hotel.
February 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alfiedane Stylish Accomodation
First time staying at any Hotel Indigo. Pleasantly surprised at the standard of the décor in the room. Only stayed one night, so didn't try the restaurant or bar, but I'm sure they would be up to the quality of the guest room and bathroom.
February 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Good Hotel
VERY friendly staff on reception. Could not really fault them other than they were possibly ALL to keen so felt like they were all trying to help but as we were the only ones there in reception this could be why.
Very nice room, just we had a bathroom that was clearly for someone in a wheelchair, it all worked and was clean just a never ending array of grip rails and an unusually low sink.
Very hot room, which took a good couple of hours to cool down, but the room itself and the bed were all good.
Got a complimentary glass of bubbly in the bar, which sadly was too brightly lit and not at all inviting which was about the only hotels downfall.
Breakfast was very good with lots of choice.
Great location for us for what we needed but as its in the business district on the weekend everything around it is shut.
February 19, 2015