Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 213
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by JJ0105 Business Trip. First time, won't be a 2nd.
Interesting boutique hotel, came in with a colleague for a work trip--our first time in St. Pete's as we just opened new offices nearby. To be clear, staff on duty, Christian and Brian, were very friendly and on the surface the hotel looks nice but several problems along the way mean likely not our partner for future stays.
1. Biggest issue. There was a poop in the toilet upon check in. Gross. Walked in, walked out, got another room.
2. Next room was ok, but lights were unplugged where it looked like cleaning staff plugged in vacuums. Left me crawling to reach and replug
3. Big dark long hair on the "clean" hanging towels. Too tired to complain, better than poop in toilet. Just didn't shower.
4. Iron was dirty and barely worked. Turned on/off randomly.
5. colleague's room toilet seat broken...just came right off when he lifted it.
With those items top of mind, it seemed everywhere we looked we saw more signs not well cleaned or maintained. Just a bad experience when all you want is a clean pillow. Very disappointing as a platinum member--expect more from the brand.
April 15, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Itching for business Overpriced and housekeeping was remiss
My 5 nite stay was for business conference. I am well seasoned business traveler. Indigo hotel lacked so much of what the other nearby BIG name hotels normally provide for. Lobby entrance decor was cluttered, if there was an onsite restaurant I never saw it. There was no hotel store to procure much needed items or late nite snack. My room had cleanliness issues -accumulated debris existed upon my checking in beneath the bed, was left over from previous guests. Room faced lobby had noise issues. Room had physical defects - loose bathroom door saddle molding was loose kept tripping over, the room floor was sloped and uneven made walking a trick not to fall over or loose balance, Not enough outlets centrally located for recharging all electronic devices, i.e., cell phone computer camera, etc
Room lacked in room safe!, room closet had all sorts of exposed pipes running thru it !!!! Decor was dated made it look like grandma's house.
April 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Snoopy07 Blends in with the neighborhood
Pet friendly and blends very well into the neighborhood. Attentive staff.
April 13, 2015