Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 115
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Businesstravelman Good location and service
Excellent location and view, with gulangyu locate at the other side and ZhongShan Road "walking street" in walking distance.
Room is big, clean and comfortable.
Just a bit noise sometimes from the adjacent rooms.
Overall, a very nice hotel to stay.
November 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Stonebig 方便，舒适
位置极佳， 吃饭观景都不错。住的海景房，还有看海的大浴缸。 房间稍小， 如果一家子估计住不下。 整体不错。
November 8, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ada1977 Have a nice holiday
Beautiful hotel, perfect service, delicious food, the perfect design details, so I spent a wonderful holiday.The only thing is, there is no swimming pool
November 7, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by sh2013 Great location, modern hotel
The hotel is well located to anywhere. It is near the main shopping street and the ferry. We went out for dinner on foot to Zhong Shan Road, which is so close. The decoration of the hotel is very modern and chic. The staff was nice and they provided welcome drinks when we were checking in. The facilities in the hotel room was modern as well.
However, I have to say that breakfast was not good...food was not well-prepared. I tried omlette and fried eggs, which were not up to standards for a top international hotel chain. Having said that, extra food provided to club members was better.
The other disappointment was the bad smell in the room. We should have stayed in a non-smoking room. However, there was strong smell of cigaretts by the door. Air circulation was not good enough. When we raised this at check-out, we were told that there was nothing they could have done...
November 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by onbiz2china High level of professionalism
The hotel experienced an unforeseeable technical issue with the electrical wiring in many rooms. Naturally this incident threw the entire staff into chaos. However, the situation was handled with a high level of professionalism, every staff member was well mannered and did their very best to assist the customers. Congratulations on a well trained team!
The room was tidy and comfortable, the staff were all proactive in looking for ways to offer assistance. Highly recommended.
November 1, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Davolaki Wonderful Hotel
I used to stay at the Crowne Plaza, but I thought I'd choose this hotel. I'm so glad I did:
1. the deco is wonderful
2. the view to Gulangyu is amazing
3. the restaurant for breakfast is unbelievably. In addition to standard hotel breakfast, they have Xiamen specialities that was the highlight of my stay at the hotel
4. the lobby offers free plum juice which was great while waiting for check-in/out or while you wait for your guests
5. staffs are very considerate, and if you couldn't stay for breakfast, they would offer to pack one for you.
You MUST stay at this hotel if you visit Xiamen.
The only issues I encountered were:
1. I was travelling with a non-Chinese speaking companion. The check-in staffs kept speaking to me in Chinese expecting me to translate. The check-in staffs should've spoken directly to my friend in English. I should not be treated like an interpreter for their convenience.
2. during check-out, the hotel staff made mistakes twice. Firstly, our hotel was pre-paid; but they forgot and gave us an invoice with the room fares. We reminded them that it's pre-paid, and it took them 15 minutes to get the bill sorted; and we were rushing to the airport. Then we paid for the incidentals, and got on a taxi. The hotel staff came out of the hotel and told us that she "forgot" to add a bill for my friend (who bought a beer and smoke); and wanted us to get out of the taxi to pay that bill. I was furious as we were already running late to the airport, and she got the bills wrong twice; and the first time she got it wrong, it took her 15 minutes to fix it. We simply do not have the time. She then had to get a supervisor who agreed to waive it. It is not that my friend didn't want to pay for what he spent, it was just that we did not have another 15 minutes to wait.
October 24, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by allen81 very good service
staffs are very kind!
bed and view are quite well!
October 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bjoern Lovely hotel in a beautiful place
Having come to Xiamen for a business trip, I stayed on for the weekend because Xiamen is such a beautiful place.
I can recommend this hotel both for business and private travel. It has all the mod cons hotels in this price range have, but what sets it apart are three things:
1) Individual touch. Feels like a well-run family pension, not a chain hotel.
2) Original design in room and public areas.
3) Very attentive staff.
September 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LEOBULLOCK 无与伦比的入住体验！
September 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by xiujuan the air conditioning outlet made me suffering
hte cold-blast air made me suffering when I slept.
August 29, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 付半价房费，享受一半服务。
August 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jack319 Great breakfast and excellent room towards sea
I have a very deep and excellent impression on your breakfast. And you have great service by your staffs.
I think it woud be perfect if you could give RA executive benefits.
August 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Evanzhang relaxed overall atmosphere / friendly and helpful staff
This is the second staying with Hotel Indigo Xiamen Harbour, and frinedly staff is my repeated reason. I don't like the luxury atmosphere, neigbour one instead. Every place , moment, that we met the staff no matter he or she is busy or not, they all greets to you with sweet smile sincerely.
August 13, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by IHGFanAtShanghai2 超高性价比的酒店！
August 12, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jack870320 Not Clean.
The room was not cleaned.In another way,someone arrived this room before I did. The slippers already on the floor not in the clothespress.And the wash cup was used, Toothpaste stains adhere to it. The receptionist is not warmful.
The Hotel location is so good,and the rooms were decorated in delicate pastel shades.
August 12, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by supersuper 不错的酒店
August 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 excellent view
I like the big window and the excellent sea view.The auto-closestool is very convenient
July 31, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by james22207 给人带来难忘特色体验的酒店
July 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Xoyocn Wondeful hotel, unforgetable residence
Very wonderful, exceed my excpetion!
Seaview outside window is marvelous!
In addition, those staffs in hotel are very nice. Thank you!
June 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Chenbin good
Hotel is very good and very comfortable. Thank you
June 3, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 科技+人文的酒店
May 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 0MaDaHa0 面对鼓浪屿的精致酒店
May 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sunkiller 环境一流 遗憾有
May 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Yijun0122 IHG集团最好的酒店之一
首先地理位置与风景绝好 堪比上海Indigo 整个入住相当愉快 早饭是所有我住过的洲际集团酒店中最好的！
May 20, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Room View is perfect
The room design and view is very good. Hotel location is very good.
May 12, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 无以伦比，留连忘返
May 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Travisnow Good place Not competitive
Good place but not competitive. Very close the ferry.
After reminder two times, the welcome fruit coming. Almost 9:50 pm
Any way, the fruit is good, the service is so far so good.
May 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ckjht Good place to stay excellent staff
New place crisp and clean. For tourists it is a good location.
The staff where some of the best for any hotel I have been to.
Will stay again.
April 15, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 性价比一般
April 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SunnyTibet 无与伦比的住宿体验~
March 7, 2013