Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 265
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ozzie76 Great for staying with family
It was my first time at a Candlewood Suites. I stayed for a business trip during 2 nights.
The suite was very nice and had a lot of space. Kitchen very well equipped.
I don't recommend this hotel for business trips of more than 2 days, unless you are planning to stay for more than two weeks perhaps, in which case it will feel like renting an apartment, which can be of great value.
May 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Haru4454 Gateway to NYC
Ideal location to use ferry or Path train to NYC.
Plenty of nice places to eat in walking distance.
Super friendly staff with easy check-in and check-out.
May 23, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Raj10 Horrible Experience
Being an IHG Gold Member I expected more from this hotel. Had Horrible Experience.
1. No daily cleaning of Linens and Kitchen. Even worse is there are no signs in the room nor on website that they wont have service every day
2. Attendant was very rude when I asked for more towels. Had to go down and have to wait and pick it up.
3. Website at the time of booking made me think there is breakfast. But no breakfast provided rather they have a store in there where we can buy Milk, Cereal etc.
4. Had to buy even a tooth brush and tooth paste.
5. Only positive point is the location. Very convenient place to go to Manhattan. Path is near by.
May 22, 2015