Rated 4,5 out of 5 by 131
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by marlamac22 Great Location and Great Service
Very Good Hotel...always friendly. Great location, closed to shops, food etc.
16. Januar 2015
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by JStheman Rude, smug staff and a terrible social
This property charges a premium price for marginal (at best) Staybridge Suites services. With nobody in the lobby waiting, it took several minutes for the front desk staff to show up to check me in my room. It is a benefit, but the food quality was at best, lacking. It was meatball and rice night, and 15 minutes into the service there was no rice. The cook was in the kitchen leaning on a table playing with her iPhone. After several minutes, I got her attention when she smugly informed me it would be about 20 minutes before the rice would be ready. Then I saw her START to prepare the rice. At 7:10pm, I came to get a beer and realized the cook had removed the dispensor. I asked the front desk why that was the case 20 minutes before closing, and received basically no answer. I have never been at a Staybridge location that closed their service early with customers in the dining area. In fact, most stay open PAST closing time. This experience totally disgusted me for a night where I paid over $170. I will be returning to the area many times in 2015 and WILL look for another property to spend my money.
15. Januar 2015
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by chubbydoggy Dog Lover's Heaven
1. A clean, comfortable, contemporary place to stay with dogs.
2. Suites have a door between bedroom and living area so dogs aren't hearing every hallway sound.
3. Deposit for dogs is a bit high ($75 tax) for short stays.
4. More room in suites for dogs and humans.
5. Television quality was staticky.
6. Slept very well though the night because dogs didn't bark as much as people moved throughout building as compared to other hotels.
7. Comfortable bed, pillows and towels
14. Januar 2015