The largest city in Brazil, Sao Paulo has more than 11 million inhabitants, and is world-famous for its vibrant culture and rich history. With an incredible variety of beautiful architecture, fascinating museums, breathtaking theatres and beautiful parks and gardens, Sao Paulo is a place that takes a lifetime to discover. When you book your nights in one of 4 IHG Sao Paulo hotels, you’ll spend your trip falling in love with this truly remarkable city.
A vacation in Sao Paulo isn't complete without immersing yourself in the sights, sounds and flavours of Brazilian culture. To get your mouth watering, head to the Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo where you can taste tropical fruits, fresh local produce and delicious homemade sweets. Wash down your lunch with an ice cold caipirinha, or a delicious beer at a tucked away bar, where you can spend some time getting to know the friendly and welcoming locals.
For a touch of culture, spend a few hours getting lost in one of Sao Paulo's wonderful selection of museums. From the Visual Arts Museum of the State of Sao Paulo to the Museum of the Portuguese Language, you're bound to find something that piques your interest. After you've had your fill of history and culture, stroll past the Obelisk of Sao Paulo, or take a trip up to the observation deck of the Banespa Building; at 161 metres tall, this tower won't fail to impress even the most seasoned of travellers.
After a busy day exploring the delights of Brazil's premier city, head back to one of our hotels in Sao Paulo and relax in a luxury suite with all of your favourite creature comforts. Take a swim in one of our outdoor pools or unwind in our opulent spa so you can rest and rejuvenate before heading back out into the city to making the most of your Sao Paulo vacation. Book your stay with IHG today, and start looking forward to the trip of a lifetime.
A warm welcome awaits you the moment you enter InterContinental São Paulo. Our rooms, a home way from home, are defined by comfort and quality. LCD TVs, iDock stations and high speed Internet are standard features, as well as our exclusive Club Lounge, with continental breakfast and happy hour.
IHC São Paulo Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 09.604.474/0001-17
Located in the Santana district of São Paulo right next to the airport, this hotel provides both business and leisure travelers comfortable amenities, like the indoor pool, on-site dinning and the free shuttle service. All of São Paulo is near you, thanks to the easy access to the Tietê metro station.
Centrally located near the Financial District on Paulista Avenue, downtown and both the Base Aérea de Marte and Congonhas - Sao Paulo Airport, this hotel brings Sao Paulo to our guests' doorstep.
Feltre Administração Condominial e Hoteleira Ltda. | CNPJ: 06.278.374/0001-50
Good clean hotel. Room size was great and comfortable, the breakfast was good, the staff was helpful, the location is safe and close to bus but a little walk to metro, the internet is SLOW but it is[More]
I'm a frequent traveller and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. There had been a problem with my booking, which the front desk clerk sorted out quickly and in a very professional manner.[More]
The room on the 13th floor was clean and had a nice view.
Some of the features I particularly liked:
1. The Wi-Fi was probably the best I've enjoyed in a hotel ever. Very fast and steady, could even be used for uploading photos and videos, which is what you want to do when you're abroad and want to share your experience with people back home. And it was free for IHG-members, very easy login process as well - no long, hopeless passwords to keep track of and no credit card hassle. I loved this!
2. All kinds of free toiletries, even for shaving and sowing. :)
3. Generous shower (no need to feel claustrophobic) clean, and with clean shower-shelves.
4. I like that this hotel also considers female guests, so the magnifying, big mirror and the good bathroom-light was a big plus.
5. There were PLENTY of power outlets, which is also a huge plus! Most hotels let guests search behind beds to find more than one power outlet for laptops, cellphones, cameras and everything else that needs to be charged. This was great, and in all the right locations in the room too.
6. Good selection in the mini bar, and the fridge.
7. Coffee machine available
8. Safe that fits a laptop and other larger objects, that was very easy to operate.
9. Very comfortable bed with a choice of pillows (feathers or foam, which is great for me, as I'm allergic to feathers)
10. Great breakfast buffet! And if you're hungry anytime during the day or late evening, you can get a snack, a sandwich, pizza or something smaller in the snackbar/restaurant in the lobby.
The check-in and checkout process was quick and easy and the staff was great.
I'm very pleased with this hotel and am happy to recommend it to anyone going to Sao Paulo. :) [Less]