Welcome IHG Colleagues!
This page is only for employees of IHG, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and other employees who are working at hotels owned, managed, or franchised by IHG or its subsidiaries or affiliates ("IHG System"). If you are not one of these employees, find hotels using IHG's Make a Reservation page.
You must be eligible to participate in the IHG System Employee Room Benefit Program and present proper documentation and identification upon check-in at the hotel. Please refer to the IHG System Employee Room Rate Policy detailed below.
To check IHG System Employee Room Benefit availability and book reservations, use the reservation module on this page. Upon submitting the information, the system will check all the IHG locations within that destination for IHG System Employee Room Benefit Rates.
The Employee Room Benefit Program rate for each hotel will be determined by the Average Daily Rate (ADR) range into which the hotel falls as shown below.
If you are an employee of IHG, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or another employer's employee but are working at a hotel in the IHG System, then you may be eligible for the new IHG System Employee Room Benefit Program. All full-time or permanent part-time employees who have been employed for at least 90 days are eligible for the IHG System Employee Room Benefit Program. Here's how it works:
- All Employee Room Rate bookings are to be made through IHG’s web based on line booking service.
- Employee Room Benefit Programme rooms are subject to room allocations and space availability at any Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday Inn®, Staybridge Suites®, Crowne Plaza® or InterContinental® hotel worldwide. The Employee Room Benefit Programme rate is normally not applicable to IHG System hotels within a 30 mile radius of the principal place of business of the employee requesting the room.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Hotels are not required to confirm Employee Room Benefit Program rate reservations more than 90 days in advance.
- The Employee Room Benefit Program rate is applicable only to non-business related travel.
- All Employee Room Benefit Program rates are subject to applicable taxes and regular service charges and are also subject to standard room cancellation procedures.
- A maximum of two rooms may be booked per hotel visit for use by the employee and employee's immediate family. Employees may stay no more than seven nights per hotel per year. Note: The employee must be in the travelling party for the Employee Room Benefit Program Rate to apply.
- Once an employee receives a confirmation number for a reservation at the Employee Room Benefit Program rate, the hotel may not rescind that rate.
- An IHG System Room Benefit Card must be presented at check-in by the employee whose name appears on the reservation.
- Employees must produce some form of additional identification upon check-in.
- Current Employee Room Benefit Program rates range from $29 to $59 per night, depending upon the hotel requested. The Employee Room Benefit Program rate will be quoted and confirmed if space in the room allocation is available.