Vegas Fly Back Bonus – Terms and Conditions
Register for the Vegas Fly Back Bonus promotion, book on a IHG branded website or central reservations office, and stay a 2 night minimum stay at The Venetian or The Palazzo. Upon completion of your first stay, you will be awarded an Airline Credit of up to $350 to return to The Venetian or The Palazzo for a second stay. (roundtrip)
You will receive an email to the email address you registered with, with the details of how to redeem the Airline Credit and book your second stay.
Second stay must be at The Venetian or The Palazzo for at least 3 nights.
2 night minimum stay is required on the initial stay. Registration for promotion is required in advance of stay. Registration can be completed at www.ihg.com/vegasflyback. Guest must book their qualifying reservation through IHG® channels (brand websites, call centers,) to become eligible. Guests who book in any other way, including directly with The Venetian or The Palazzo, any other hotel, or online or other travel agency will not be eligible for the Award. Valid email address is required for registration. Must register on or after June 1, 2014 and book and stay a minimum of 2 nights at The Venetian® or The Palazzo®, an InterContinental Alliance® Resort on or after June 1, 2014 through August 30, 2014. Open to residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia who have attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence. 2 night minimum stay is required. A stay is defined as two consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Advanced Purchase room rate is not a Qualifying Rate for the Vegas Fly Back Bonus promotion. Qualifying Room Rates also do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, Best Price Guarantee Free Reward rate, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate. Also excluded are opaque rates and “name your own price” rates (where hotel name, location and/or rate not visible until after booking is submitted).
Airline Credit Fulfillment:
- You must register your Airline Credit Award at www.ActivateAward.com before using it. Only the person named on the Airline Credit Award notification email can register it and must be the traveler. The Airline Credit Award is non-transferable. Only one Airline Credit Award can be redeemed per hotel stay.
- Your Airline Credit Award must be registered within 30 days of date of the Award notification email. Questions regarding this Airline Credit Award should be directed to email@example.com, please include your product ID and serial number.
- Your Airline Credit Award entitles you to receive ONE excursion roundtrip airline ticket for travel between any major airport (an airport served by at least three major airlines) in the USA and Las Vegas, Nevada. The base fare of the airline ticket provided by this promotion will be discounted according to the following schedule. A return trip to Las Vegas that is completed within 90 days of Airline Credit Award registration will receive a maximum discount of $350. Return trips completed within 180 days of registration will receive a maximum discount of $200. Return trips completed within 270 days of registration will receive a maximum discount of $100. In all cases, if the base fare exceeds maximum discount, the additional amount is the responsibility of the Award recipient. If the Award is redeemed for less than its full potential value, the Award holds no residual value for future travel.
- The value of the Airline Credit Award will be applied to the base fare of the Airline Credit Award recipient's ticket. Airline Credit Award recipient is also responsible for the following government taxes and fees, as applicable: September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a U.S. airport (max $10.00 per RT). Passenger Facility Charges of up to $4.50 per segment (max $18.00 per RT). Segment Fee of $3.70 per segment. Ticket may include Federal Tax of 7.5% of the base fare.
- Your return trip must include a minimum stay of three nights at Venetian or Palazzo, both located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Room rate will be calculated using the regular (non-promotional) rates posted on resort’s website at the time of booking. You are responsible for the cost of transportation between the airport and the hotel. Air travel and hotel stay dates must correspond.
- The return trip (hotel and air) must be booked through ATG (CST# 2001330-10, Florida Seller of Travel Registration #35395) by calling the toll-free number provided when you register your Airline Credit Award.
- 21-day advance booking is required. The office that will book your travel is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday, except holidays. To reach a travel agent during the hours the office is open, you may need to call more than 21 days prior to your intended departure date.
- Upon issuance of airline tickets, passengers are subject to all rules and regulations of the issuing airline, including but not limited to refunds, exchanges, cancellations or changes of itinerary. The names of the passengers cannot be changed. Canceled tickets or changed itineraries are subject to a cancellation/change fee by the issuing airline and/or the travel agency. Do not book your trip until you are certain of your travel dates.
- Taxes and fees on the airline ticket as well as the full cost of any additional tickets and hotel accommodations must be paid at the time of booking using a major credit card.
- This program cannot be combined with any other promotional program.
- ATG has sole discretion of air carrier selected. Travel may be either non-stop, direct or on flights that require changing airplanes. Flights will be roundtrip on a single carrier within the USA. No one-way, open jaw or circle trips.
- ATG has no control over schedule changes, canceled or oversold flights. Remedies for these situations are at the discretion of the validating carrier and subject to federal regulations.
- ATG has final authority on all ticketing, pricing and availability decisions.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change. For complete, up-to-date information, please go to www.otbterms.com/flyback-IHGVP.