Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 19
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tom7070 Great place to stay
Very nice place to stay in this area. Quiet hotel, great TV selection. Always a pleasure at breakfast. Has everything I need on a business trip. The staff is great. This is my "go to" hotel.
May 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Skillsjudge Excellent Service
Every year I stay at this hotel when I come to the area for the SkillsUSA Ohio Collision and Automotive Refinishing contest which is held at Eastland Vocational School. I have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean, the staff is attentive and the location is perfect. This year I used points and was upgraded to a jaccuzi suite (based on availablitiy). I had a very relaxing and enjoyable evening prior to taking on my responsibilities for the competition.
April 28, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0
by Mekaboo It was all good!!
I called at the last minute to get a room for some R&R. Not only did they have rooms available but they had the one I needed with the jaccuzzi tub. Being a 6'2 female with aching bones, I need to be able to stretch out in a tub and soak without problems due to my height. I was able to get a room and relax for the time I was there. I wish had more time to enjoy it because I got there late after I checked in earlier in the day. I plan to come back very soon! Thanks
April 27, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by ohiobob an overall bad experience
* requested non-smoking room; room had the smell of smoke
* charged twice for pet fee; staff did correct, but have to wonder how a person could be charged twice in the 1st place
* could not set correct time on alarm clock it was 8 hrs off
* instructions on phone for making room to room calls was incorrect; could not call traveling partners
* awoke in morning to discover leaky faucet had leaked all over our overnight bag; everything was wet
* wrong size caraffe was in coffee pot resulting in coffee spilling all over counter and personal items
* front desk personnel were advised and deducted $10 plus the pet fee and said "That is all they are authorized to do". Seemed like they would have liked to do more but were not authorized. Seems to me that the entire room charge should have been refunded based on the multitude of problems. Not sure I want to recommend anyone staying here in the future
March 28, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JWebs No Coffee before 6 AM
Stayed 2 nights at hotel.
At 5am and 530am when I left in the mornings, there was no coffee made and only cold coffee available. I know this is before the scheduled breakfast time, but 5am is not too early to ask for at minimum warm coffee.
March 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ken1989 Great stay,clean, comfortable and friendly.
Staff was very accomadating and friendly. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Highly recomend a stay here.
March 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LPSP Best HI Express I ever stayed at
Finally a quiet hotel where everything worked and the staff (especially Leon) was extra friendly and helpful. I even got a call checking to see if the room was OK. I never got a call from the front desk at a HI before, and I think this is a nice touch. I also received recognition as a priority club member, something not all HI locations do.
March 19, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Referee101 Referee101
Excellent Express. Friendly, cheerful greeting for a late-night arrival...everything in order...thanks for the upgrade!...wakeup call was spot on and I was given the WiFi code without having to ask for it.
March 10, 2013