The hotel's major feature is we are the newest and greenest property in Ann Arbor. We are conveniently located to all area businesses the University of Michigan, all area hospitals and all Ann Arbor destinations. We are accessible to Interstate 94 which will make our hotel an easy ride to such nearby communities as Chelsea, Dexter, Saline, Ypsilanti and Jackson.
At the newest Holiday Inn in Ann Arbor, you will enjoy award winning service and every amenity you need! Unwind in our spacious guest rooms, or enjoy a cocktail in our onsite bar, Mallett's Creek Bar & Grille. 24-Hour business center available for all of your office needs, or just relax in our indoor pool and hot tub!
Overall we liked this property. You could tell it was brand new. We loved how clean it was, the breakfast was excellent for the money, and it was the perfect location for the wedding we were[More]
attending. There were just a few minor things that we felt could have been better.
- Lack of mini-fridge in the rooms. You could tell there was a spot in the cabinet for it, but it hadn't been added yet.
- Doors were very loud when the closed. Was woken up several times by other guests entering/leaving their rooms in the middle of the night.
- The lighting choices in the room made it feel a bit cold and sterile. Different bulbs would likely fix this.
- Putting all the lights on individual switches at the light meant you had to walk all the way into the room to turn on any light. I hate entering a dark room. Having at least one light on a wall switch at the door would fix this.
- The elevators were out of service for part of the time we were there.
- Lack of bench or tub in the bathroom. The glass shower stalls were nice, but made it hard for my wife to shave her legs.
- The door for the shower was mounted such that it wouldn't stay completely closed, letting some water out onto the floor.
- The guide button on the TV remote did not bring up a channel guide.
- The TV's mounted on the treadmills were awkward. It's very difficult to look at a screen that close when running, they would have been better if they'd been mounted on the wall a few feet away. [Less]