Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mare100 Wonderful experience
I love the Holiday Inn on Mayor Magrath Drive. From the front desk staff to the cleanliness of the room, you can't go wrong. The staff are amazing, always a smile on their faces and a "hi how are you". That always makes such a difference when your staying somewhere. This is always my hotel by choice and they will go out of their way to make your reservations come together. Way to go Holiday inn.
May 13, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ThatGirl587 Review
Hotel is fairly large. restaurant open daily but not late. Staff were friendly and fairly new. Parking lot is huge enough for all guest. It's on a busy street but noise is not heard in suites. Suites are above average size. Amenities were not used. I'd recommend this stay,
May 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0
by Bally Great rooms, great location with lots of parking
The customer service at this hotel can not be beat, great wireless, lots of parking, clean hotel, close too other shops and restaurants.
April 15, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by yuck cleaning scary
There was a nasty white "stain" on the carpet at the corner of the bed and a similar one on the corner of the desk.. I did not notice it until the morning. I wanted to vomit. Also discovered that the shampoo was NOT a new shampoo only in the shower (it was half used). Fire your cleaining staff.
April 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MaryandLarry Fantastic, we had a wonderful time and the service was great.
We spent the weekend with our family, after attending a business meeting we enjoyied water sliding until we needed new suits. Found some new restaurants and a great aquariuium shop. Great time. The staff were helpful and very accomodating. Thank you Lethbridge Holliday Inn,
April 6, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Marcus296 Loud children,mixed up reservations
Weekends are awful children running and screaming in hallways called to the front desk 4 times and nothing was done about it
My crew stays there on long term basis and our reservations have been mixed up/canceled for no apparent reason
The food in Mr. Mikes is sub par on good days
The front desk ladies are helpful and friendly
April 1, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Turttles Turtles
* Gold memeber yet not on the priority welcome board any of the days, Yet at least 20 people were.
* Gum under desk, got stuck in my daughters beautiful hair.
* Loud noise off / on frequently day and night.
* Door wouldn't work closest to us
* No coffee/ tea or breakfast provided, coffee pot in room didn't work
* Ask for easy acess door due to ms and a balcony room. Never got either.
* Had to pay for kids to eat at mr.mikes, $20 even though it said kids eat free for guests but girl at front desk said we werent eligible. Later we were told she was wrong and the kids should have eaten free but never gave us our money back.
* paid for the most expensive suite for 3 nights and were treated like dirt.
* No info pamphlets or papers/ magazines of things to do in the area.
* Limited shows for children/ poor choices
*Online and front desk said pool opened at 10 when we checked in then we go down and they change it to 4.
* Same price as other holiday inns that offer much much more.
Other holiday inns cheaper and offer breakfast, tea, coffee
I will never stay there again, I am very faithful to the holiday inn chain and this almost made me switch to a different chain, but I couldn't let one awful hotel ruin how great all the others are.
March 25, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by pickee16 Quick stopover
If I had more time, I would have greatly enjoyed exploring more of what this hotel had to offer which seemed to be a lot!
March 25, 2013