Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by pinchageek Good Hotel for a great price
Only a quick overnight stay for two adults and a child, but free drink and Wi-Fi on check-in for priority club member was most pleasing. Very helpful desk staff and good location close to motorway. The fold-out bed didn't get a good review from my daughter.
May 23, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Minimania Perfekte Lage, super Service
Wir (2 Erwachsene 2 Kinder) hatten für die Durchreise zum Gardasee dieses Hotel gewählt weil es in unmittelbarer Nähe zur Autobahn lag und vom Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis unschlagbar war . Das Zimmer war modern eingerichtet und sehr sauber, die Matratzen sehr gut und der Service sehr freundlich, haben den Abend an der Bar ausklingen lassen und viel Spaß gehabt. Ich kann von mir aus nur behaupten das ich sehr zufrieden bin und das Hotel jederzeit weiterempfehlen/ wieder buchen würde.
Ein sehr glücklicher Gast
April 8, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MJMmom Friendly Staff
The staff was great. They even had two large groups come in when we arrived but were able to get us checked in with little waiting.
March 20, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AMSY gute Lage
Die Zimmer sind etwas verwohnt und sind nicht mehr besonders gut.
Das Personal und die sehr gute Lage zur Messe sind aber sehr positiv.
March 5, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Scrummy Ok for a "stopover"
For a one-night stopover en-route then it's fine. Clean and basic rooms, the sofabed wasn't made up so we had to request sheets, pillows and duvets at 2am when we arrived! Breakfast offered a good variety for all.
February 18, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by SimonYE It is a nightmare for me to stay in Holiday inn Express Munich - Messe
1) Far away from the downtown of Munich, also far away to the metro Station. It cost me around 70eur by taxi from hotel to airport!
2) From the metro station to hotel, by "hotel taxi" will cost you 8 eur while the distance will be within 2km! From hotel to the Munich-E&C center, 4 eur/ person for the shared van "taxi".
3) No free wifi even in the lobby!
4) No entertainment or even restaurant around.
5) I tried many times in different days to borrow a transferring power connector(from BS to DIN) from the reception, but failed!
6) I phoned to the reception to postpone 1 night to check in, but finally the hotel still charged me the 1 night which I didn't stay in.
January 31, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by skinboy6 Great Value, good breakfast but room needed some maintenance
Not being able to get one extra pillow, wasn't good enough and having three failed light bulbs in a double room seemed a bit shoddy. no internet availibility for priority members means that Holiday Inn have different protocols for different countries.
Very busy night, and tremendous value, but spoilt by a 'happeth of tar'
January 7, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by XRay66 poor beds
The queen size beds are too small as a double. The addittional fold-out bed does not feel like a bed at all.
January 3, 2013