Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 146
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ms Baggie Great motel
From check in to check out, wonderful visit at this motel. Staff was very friendly, check in was fast, and the room was just great. I rested very well, The bathroom was emaculate and well stocked, the kitchen area was nice, although I didn't use it! check out was very smooth. I loved my visit to Candlewood Suites, Arundel Mills, Md.
May 23, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Bloro Needs improvement and attention
We used to be returning guests here in the past few years, almost since this hotel was built. Many things are (used to be?) quite good here, and the location and setup are still OK of course.
Here are some of your pluses:
- location is suitable
- amenities are good (e.g. free laundry facilities, gym room amenities)
- price for the area
And then what we disliked (a lot):
- the hotel is rather new, but several rooms we tried already in the past are smelling from previous visitors' pets - apparently carpet cleaning is not sufficient anymore (commented on to staff on prior stay)
- when we arrived on a weekend late evening our 'ready' room had urine marks all around the toilet - this is unacceptable. We cleaned it up ourselves, given the time of the day.
- loud noise at the barbecue place in the middle of the night (1-2-3 am) can disturb many hotel guests, yet staff does not seem to bother asking them (despite bbq being almost next to the reception)
- AC/heating control barely existed. At times it was still cooling when set to 78F, other times heating when set to 66 - needs service
Note that all of these can be fixed with attention and refurbishing. Listen to your guests.
May 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shorelady1 Convenient and clean
I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of staying at this hotel. The room was really big and laid out well. The cleanliness was amazing for such a busy place.
The staff was well-mannered and helpful.
May 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by refster Good value for money
Very conveniently located. Close to Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. A very positive overall experience. The wireless internet access can be improved. It was much slower than the standard att 4G network.
May 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by traveler791 No king size available or offered
Great price and great room. There was no option for a king size bed. Other than that, great.
May 6, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jabogart Staff
Staff personnel on site were very helpful. I am moving here and am not familiar with the area at all. The staff were very nice about giving directions and making recommendations for me.
May 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rose6263 Excellent!
I had such a great experience and loved the room so much that I have booked the Candlewood in Horseheads NY on my next business travel!
April 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Janiebv Spring Holiday
My daughters and grandchildren and I Grammy decided to go on a road trip before there maternity leave was finally over. Booked at all IHG properties (3 brands) and we were so relieved and surprised with all the extras that came with the suite. Just wished there was a pool.
By far this was the roomiest hotel of all and we were so glad to have the extra amenities
April 20, 2015