RESTAURANTS UND LOUNGESThe hotel offers a wide selection of world-class dining options, from award-winning Cantonese classics to authentic Italian cuisine, prepared by we...
Ausstattung Und ServicesLocated along the waterfront of the magnificent Victoria Harbour, the hotel offers spacious guest rooms with stunning harbour views, a 24-hour fitn...
NEWS & VERANSTALTUNGEN
Family Summer Getaway
- 70 Mody Road
- Hong Kong
- Front Desk +852-2721-5161
Distance 38 KM / 23,61 MI Westlich to Hotel
Taxikosten (einfache Fahrt): 350,00 HK$ (HKD)
Time by taxi: 40 minutes
Transfergebühr vom Bahnhof: 60,00 HK$ (HKD)
Time by train: 38 minutes
Ferry Charge (one way): 0,00 HK$ (HKD)
Head south on Sky Plaza Road, turn right onto Cheong Wong Road. Continue onto Route 8, take the exit onto Route 3. Take the exit to Lin Cheung Road, continue onto D1a(n) Road and then D1a(s) Road. Turn left onto Wui Cheung Road, turn right onto Canton Road and left onto Kowloon Park Drive. Stay slightly left on Salisbury Road, turn left onto Science Museum Road and take the 1st left to Mody Road.
Haltestelle: Hung Hom MTR Station
Distance 1.0 KM / 0,62 MI Nordosten to Hotel
Taxi Fee From Train Station: 22,00 HK$ (HKD)
Subway Name: East Tsimshatsui MTR Station
Distance 0.4 KM / 0,25 MI Westlich to Hotel
Subway Station Shuttle Included
Taxi Fee From Subway Station: 20,00 HK$ (HKD)
1 minute by car to subway station
- Parking Available/15 Spaces
- Daily Self Parking Fee: 300,00 HK$ (HKD)
- Daily 24-hour valet parking is provided. HK$50 per hour, min. 2 hours. Patrons of The Mistral and Hoi King Heen restaurants are offered complimentary parking service - 2 hours for lunch and 4 hours for dinner. Parking space subject to hotel availability.
- Valet Parking Available: 300,00 HK$ (HKD)
- Parkbereich mit Lichtern ausgestattet
A hotel limousine or shuttle bus is available to take you from the airport to the hotel. The hotel limousine operates 24 hours a day and the shuttle bus from 6:15am to 11:45pm. These cost HK$650 for 4-seater limousine, HK$750 for 6-seater MPV (deluxe van) and HK$100 per person respectively and should be booked in advance with the concierge or at Exit A (A13 counter) in the arrival hall. Otherwise guests can take an airport taxi which will cost approximately HK$300.
- Evening Reception Desk Open
- Begleittiere zugelassen
- 2 Rollstuhl gerechte(s) Zimmer