Rated 4,5 out of 5 by 460
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by 风沙千里 南京之巅
2. März 2015
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by Navigator88 Below average experience
I stayed for one night during the Chinese new year season and encountered a number of issues:
1. Long line and slow process at checking in, and no special line for elite members. Half of the line was later re-directed to use the club check-in on the 47th floor, but we ended up with even longer wait.
2. Didn't feel welcomed at all by the guy at the club check in. He didn't greet me, nor did he acknowledge my platinum ambassador status. I had some issue with the rate I booked at, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I forgot to bring my company id, so it was partially my fault.
3. I have 2 persons checking into the room and was only offered 1 drink coupon for the platinum member benefit. I declined the coupon and asked for points instead. The guy didn't have a clue about that and said he would get back to me on points. Of course I never heard back from him.
4. After I checked into the room I noticed the windows were extremely dirty on the outside. Though I have a lake view room, I couldn't see the lake clearly. It's obvious that the hotel is long due for an external cleaning.
5. The toilet stall in the guest room is very smelly. It probably has something to do with the design of the drainage or such. Wasn't a pleasant experience if you have to use the toilet.
6. One of the elevator panel on the 58th floor is not working and there wasn't any sign on that. I have seen many people (including myself) pressing the buttons and waited for a while before realizing it's actually broken.,
7, There is no coffee machine in the guest room. Only instant coffee was provided. C'mon, this is the 21st century! Was I in a holiday inn express?
Overall it wasn't a good intercontinental hotel, and no doubt the worst intercontinental experience I have had.
28. Februar 2015