Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 627
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 景観の素晴らしさとサービスの良さ
16 April 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 my comments
I have provided my experience, it was very good the hotel is great
15 April 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KA71 Brilliant Family Hotel
Very enjoyable family holiday at this well maintained hotel on a nice stretch of beach. Located in a quiet, relaxing enclave of the island, the frantic pace of Kuta/Seminyak is literally miles away.
Beautiful grounds with multiple swimming rooms, great spa and gym, selection of restaurants for breakfast and throughout the day. Very enjoyable and relaxed restaurant/bar right on the beach was excellent for having an early dinner with the family.
It is evident that the hotel is extremely well managed from every point of touch. We met the F & B Manager, Executive Chef and Manager numerous times along with many of the other key staff.
I would go back for the quality of the excellent kids club, Planet Trekkers, alone though. Putri, Supini and all the lovely ladies there took wonderful care of our children. The kids club is very flexible and fun! Our children have not stopped talking about all their new friends at 'kids club'. What more could everyone ask for!
Thank you and see you later in the year.
15 April 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Singapore 2 Not too Bad :)
This hotel is lovely...the main pool is great and the pavilion in the middle of the pool is really wonderful and relaxing.
14 April 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Stoffi Sehr schönes Hotel zum Relaxen
Hervorragendes Hotel zum Relaxen mit ausgesprochenem freundlichem und hilfsbereitem Personal!
13 April 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by crystalh230 Good Hotel
Hotel grounds, location to beach, and service were exceptional. Guest rooms are rather tired/old and not extremely clean but are very large and spacious.
11 April 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tanya715 非常棒的酒店
09 April 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Paul96 Amazing authentic resort - Perfect choice for the family
If you are looking for an authentic resort in Bali that offers excellent service and a great facilities for the family, do not read further and book this resort.
- Received upgrade to Club room at Ambassador member. MUCH appreciated!
- Large & beautiful traditional Balinese gardens with many swimming pools, amazing sea views and ample restaurants. Includes shallow pools for kids and a nice beach.
- Great ocean view bar for the evenings. The resort is frequently fumed, so there are no mosquitoes which is a real joy.
- Exceptional service. Pro-active and always with a smile. Service exceeded the Aman resorts. Compliments to the management
- Large sized rooms. Easy to have kid sleeping in the room. Coffee machine in room. Easy to connect phone or Ipod to speakers.
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
- Resort is 25 years old and rooms are not upgraded other than TV set. They are classic Balinese style with wooden floors so it gives some character, but especially the bathroom is a bit dated. Not as tired as for instance the IC in Muscat, but the rooms lack the charm and standard of for instance the IC in Danang.
- Had some minor issues from cock roach in the room to aircon that was not working, but the way that these issues were resolved truly speaks to the high service standards of this resort.
- Quality of food in most of the restaurants is average at best. Some dishes like the Tom Yam Khung were really poor. They should higher an experienced chef to raise the standards and menu.
We had an amazing time and will be back!! Thanks for the great hospitality.
09 April 2015