Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 100
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tariq21 Very comfortable hotel
Very nice room, facilities and location. Friendly staff and helpful.
17 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Hebasedeak Staff training
All the staff are very good
Except the reception staff
There is one called Michael I think he did not take any course regarding how to deal with guest and how to speake with them
16 October 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by ChrisinLuxor BAD EXPERIENCE
1. At check-in there must have been about 40 Guests all milling about in front of the Reception Desk. I asked the concierge what the queing system was for checking-in – apparently there was none! I was informed by a member of staff that at 2pm most days the situation was the same – too many guests checking out at the same time thus causing problems for those guests checking-in.
2. Having checked-in after 40minutes I am then told that the swimming pool is closed for the day due to a wedding taking place at the pool. There was nothing on the website when I made the booking to say that the pool would be closed.
3. I am then informed that the wedding will continue until 2am with loud music – which kept me (and I suspect many other guests) awake.
4. The safe in my room was not in working order when I checked into the room
5. The ‘Instant Messaging’ buttons on the telephones did not work on trying the telephone operator on the two to report the malfunction of the safe I was transferred to the main Reception. They did not answer the telephone (probably because they were busy with the 40 or so guests trying to check-in or check-out)
6. When using the automatic ‘wake-up call’ on the telephone the automatic voice when confirming the wake up time fails to indicate the hour of the wake up call – just the minutes – so I was worried that the automatic call would not work and therefore booked my wake up calls through the operator.
7. I booked a one hour massage which only lasted 40minutes – didn’t realise this until I was getting dressed and was putting on my watch. All the time I was receiving the massage there were guests on the loungers, chatting in loud voices , just the other side of the curtain which separated the massage cubicle from the main rest area – so the massage was not very ‘relaxing’.
8. On my second day when the pool was open the pool guys were attentive (only 3 guests and 4 children at the pool)but it took nearly 15 minutes for a black coffee with milk on the side to arrive and it was so weak – I am sure the milk was stronger – it cost £3.50.
9. Twice the room key was blocked and I had to return to Reception to get it unblocked
10. The shower head in the bathroom was ‘floppy’ so I had to stand right next to the taps for a shower. The bath was so narrow that when standing in the shower my body was against the grab rails on one side and the wet shower curtain on the other – and I am average build.
11. Service in the Club Lounge was rather slow
12. I did raise some of these issues with the Duty Manager who tried his best to make my stay enjoyable by upgrading my room. However the closure of the pool, loud music at night and telephone system did not make my stay enjoyable.
13. The Hotels meet and greet service at Cairo Airport was excellent.
14. The rooms were well furnished and the standard of cleanliness was excellent.
14 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by H.M. Said Great location and services, friendly staff
The hotel located in heart of cairo , nile side, near souq.
07 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Barb1234 Good Visit
Overall, very good. The food was not particularly to my taste, e/g/, steaks, lobster and seafood expensive. Local food okay if you like it.
The bathtub in the bathroom was too narrow and too high. I did not enjoy the bathroom facilities. it was clean but awkward to move about and inconvenient.
View from balcony excellent of the Nile.
Overall nice hotel.
07 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hashim49 Great services and very nice staff
The Hotel is very comfortable and the staff was very nice. The room was clean and well managed. There was good service for Sahour during Ramadan during the early hours in the morning. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Location is excellent.
06 October 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Janmars Excellent hotel in Cairo
Really great hotel in Cairo! Great food, rooms and staff - superb pool area - perfect business hotel in the heart of Cairo. Not much else to say, top notch!
06 October 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Khadr A Nice stay
from the very beginning I decided to extend my stay and everything went ok except when asking to be transferred to another room for better view it took they confirmed that I'll be moving second day so I kept my luggage as is and second day I was the one who kept asking about when to transfer, received several timing which was never fulfilled and no one bothers himself to update me of what's going on, until finally a gentleman (a manager I think) interfered and solved it.
30 September 2014