Welcome To Cartagena De Indias
Welcome to InterContinental Cartagena. Our unique city offers something special to everyone. The Concierge Team and I will be delighted to help you experience and capture its essence. From tours to reservations we are here for you to experience Cartagena
Adtional charge at night time
The best way to move in Cartagena is by taxi. Prices are between 4 dollas till 15 dollars for local atractions. Is important that the guests are the Hotel for this service.
WHAT TO PACK
Causal dress for summer weather
At day time you should have swimsuit, solar glases and sun protection to enjoy the beach or the hotel pool. At night, casual dresses.
InterContinental Cartagena De Indias
- Carrera 1 No.5-12, Carrera 1 No. 5
- Cartagena De Indias , 130001
- Front Desk +1-800-9520300
Distance 8.9 KM / 5.53 MI NORTH EAST to Hotel
Taxi Charge (one way): $0.00 (USD)
Train Charge (one way): $0.00 (USD)
Ferry Charge (one way): $0.00 (USD)
Taking the way of the sea, from the airport, just 10 kilomentros, is Bocagrande, one of the most exclusive neighborhood of the city, where our hotel is located.
- Parking Available/410 Spaces
- Daily Self Parking Fee: $14.00 (USD)
- Valet and Self Parking available for a fee.. parking located directly at the hotel in covered protected area.
- Valet Parking Available
- Controlled Access Gates to Parking
From the airport guest will turn left onto Santander Avenue then on Malecon Avenue turn right hotel will then be on 5th Street and Malecon Avenue
Languages spoken by staff
Local Time7:45 PM
- Evening Reception Desk Open
- Service animals allowed
- 3 Room(s) with Accessibility Standards