Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 209
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MAMBOLOCO SUPERA TODO
SIN DUDA, CUANDO ESTE EN ESTE LUGAR MARAVILLOSO EL UNICO ARREPENTIMIENTO QUE VA A TENR ES NO HABER RESERVADO SU HABITACION POR MAS DIAS. ES UN LUGAR QUE UNO DISFRUTA DESDE QUE LLEGA HASTA QUE SE VA. SIN DUDA UNA DE LAS MEJORE OPCIONES PARA VIVIR Y DISFRUTAR MOMENTOS MEMORABLES.
28 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Beck21 Luxury by the sea
Gorgeous hotel, a real experience. The attention to detail in the hotel room and exterior was very nice.
I enjoyed everything about my stay.
25 August 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Flaps Excellent location and staff - not for families
The location of this hotel has to be seen. The rooms are superb and if you are a couple the adult only pool great.
25 August 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Pascal1899 To be honest
To be Honest, for a Fives stars Hotel luxury Hotel like Yours, Some details should not happened during our stay.
1. extra bed, wasn't set up on our room. We must called at 10pm, two times, for them come to install it.
2. My friend wife Can not have the direct sunshine on her skin, that why she came only one hour from 4pm to 5pm, she did ask to a beach staff to assist her to move the umbrella when sun is moving. Staff answered : "You can do yourself"
3. We delight the Vietnamese buffet at the Citron Saturday evening, the food was delicious, but the service cleaning our dishes on table was totally poor. I did myself during our dinner putting my dish to the tray station next to our table.
4. When we Check out, we did mentioned our extra bed issue and we just receive from receptionist team : "Sorry for that"
On that Fives stars Hotel like Yours. we are expecting a personal apology from Housekeeping manager or Manager on Duty...
5. When everyone is checking out, at the Entrance, it's a bit messy with the cars, buggy, mini van waiting and turn around to Waite customers are ready to leave the arrival/departure area.
We suggest you to have a better "traffic jam" management.
To conclude, for the high price of the room rat you do charge and for a Fives stars Luxury Hotel like Inter Continental. We can expecting a better service or some details just mentioned should not happening.
23 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 A great resort
I like the resort a lot, one of the staff that was really nice to us is Mr. Hung, he is working at the Citron restaurant. We will for sure come back there again for our holidays.
21 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by OrientExpress Another Pleasant Stay.
It was our 3rd stay at this amazing resort.
From moment when reservation staff contacted to confirm your next week stay, until departing at airport, every moment were pleasant.
Resort facilities, staffs from front desk to swimming pool, beach, club, restaurant,.... made your holiday memorable.
21 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by meadow22 Fantastic get away with children
This hotel was perfect in every way as we'd just moved to Hong Kong from London 10 days before and we were all exhausted. The Intercon gave us back our energy, the Kids Club gave our children an amazing holiday and us some well deserved rest and we would certainly return.
20 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Astrotower Redefines the IC experience
Truly in a class and world of its own that must be experienced - no question this is the flagship of global IC properties. Quality and detail is everywhere and will definitely impress. This resort should be seen as a true getaway and the ideal location for peace and rest. They come amazingly close to perfection.
Recommendation: Go for a Club room and you'll be further delighted beyond expectation. Enjoy!
17 August 2014