Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 212
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Shahid_Dude Heaven on Earth.
Highly recommended place. Exclusive, clean, beautiful, private, opulence and the superlatives can't stop!
I stayed on Sept 5-8 in room 549 and there is a bell boy(I think he is a bell boy) that helped with the bags into the room and noticed that one of the wheels on my luggage is coming off.
Immediately offered to fix it but told him we just arrived and need to unpack. Never thought about it again till he came knocking again the next day and offered his help again! I gave him the luggage and he came back later in the evening with luggage all fixed and working like new. His name is Thang I think and his service is reflective of the resort in general.
The only downside is the super expensive food in the resort, way too expensive in my opinion but it's still a five star experience from a 5 star hotel with a 5 and 1/2 star service!
14 September 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Vina1225 对所有都很满意除了服务
10 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reinhard1 Traumhaftes Design und bester Servive
Selten habe ich ein derartiges durchgestyltes Luxushotel mit super Service erlebt, für Leute, die modernes Design mit 5 Sterne Komfort verbinden möchten
09 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MAMBOLOCO SUPERA TODO
SIN DUDA, CUANDO ESTE EN ESTE LUGAR MARAVILLOSO EL UNICO ARREPENTIMIENTO QUE VA A TENR ES NO HABER RESERVADO SU HABITACION POR MAS DIAS. ES UN LUGAR QUE UNO DISFRUTA DESDE QUE LLEGA HASTA QUE SE VA. SIN DUDA UNA DE LAS MEJORE OPCIONES PARA VIVIR Y DISFRUTAR MOMENTOS MEMORABLES.
28 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Beck21 Luxury by the sea
Gorgeous hotel, a real experience. The attention to detail in the hotel room and exterior was very nice.
I enjoyed everything about my stay.
25 August 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Flaps Excellent location and staff - not for families
The location of this hotel has to be seen. The rooms are superb and if you are a couple the adult only pool great.
25 August 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Pascal1899 To be honest
To be Honest, for a Fives stars Hotel luxury Hotel like Yours, Some details should not happened during our stay.
1. extra bed, wasn't set up on our room. We must called at 10pm, two times, for them come to install it.
2. My friend wife Can not have the direct sunshine on her skin, that why she came only one hour from 4pm to 5pm, she did ask to a beach staff to assist her to move the umbrella when sun is moving. Staff answered : "You can do yourself"
3. We delight the Vietnamese buffet at the Citron Saturday evening, the food was delicious, but the service cleaning our dishes on table was totally poor. I did myself during our dinner putting my dish to the tray station next to our table.
4. When we Check out, we did mentioned our extra bed issue and we just receive from receptionist team : "Sorry for that"
On that Fives stars Hotel like Yours. we are expecting a personal apology from Housekeeping manager or Manager on Duty...
5. When everyone is checking out, at the Entrance, it's a bit messy with the cars, buggy, mini van waiting and turn around to Waite customers are ready to leave the arrival/departure area.
We suggest you to have a better "traffic jam" management.
To conclude, for the high price of the room rat you do charge and for a Fives stars Luxury Hotel like Inter Continental. We can expecting a better service or some details just mentioned should not happening.
23 August 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 A great resort
I like the resort a lot, one of the staff that was really nice to us is Mr. Hung, he is working at the Citron restaurant. We will for sure come back there again for our holidays.
21 August 2014