- Baslerstrasse 9
- Davos Dorf , 7260
- Front Desk +41-81-4140400
Distance 153 KM / 95.07 MI NORTH WEST to Hotel
Shuttle Charge (one way): SFr.700.00 (CHF)
Taxi Charge (one way): SFr.300.00 (CHF)
Time by taxi: approximately 1.5 hr
Train Charge (one way): SFr.60.00 (CHF)
Time by train: approximately 2 hrs
Ferry Charge (one way): SFr.0.00 (CHF)
Station Name: Davos Dorf
Distance 1.0 KM / 0.62 MI NORTH EAST to Hotel
Train Station Shuttle Included
Taxi Fee From Train Station: SFr.15.00 (CHF)
Please contact the hotel prior to your arrival at the Davos Dorf train station, upon prior request, we will be delighted to organise your shutle transfer to the hotel. Alternative option is to take the Public Bus from Bahnhof Dorf in the direction of Pischa/Stilli, please exit at the station Stilli. From here there is a 250mtr walk to the hotel over the Baslerstrasse.
- Parking Available/130 Spaces
- Daily Self Parking Fee: SFr.30.00 (CHF)
- Free shuttle services are provided from the station to the hotel. 109 parking spaces inside and 22 parking spaces outside are provided. Parking ticket per hour are CHF 5,00 and CHF 30 per day. Valet service is available for a supplement of CHF 10.
- Valet Parking Available: SFr.30.00 (CHF)
- Valet Parking Available
- Controlled Access Gates to Parking
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights
From Zurich Kloten Airport, head southwest, 450 m and continue straight onto Butzenbüelrin. Merge onto A51 via the ramp to A1/Bern/Saint Gallen/Zürich/Basel/E60. At the interchange 63-Zürich-Nord, keep left and follow signs for E41/E60/A1/A4 toward Zürich-City/St.Gallen/Schaffhausen. At the interchange 66-Brüttisellen, keep right and follow signs for A53 toward Chur/Rapperswil/Uster/Wangen. Always continue on A3 to Chur, merge onto A13 and take exit 14-Landquart toward Davos. After having passed Davos lake on your left, take a left into Fluelastrasse and take immediately a left into Baslerstrasse.