Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 146
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CLLEE Great Service
Breakfast and service is great. Staff are very friendly. Enjoy very much my stay
25 January 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by AA2013 Good quality hotel
proper business hotel location good for UN visitor
25 January 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ZMJoksimovic Comfortable bed, great brunch
Great hotel, we enjoyed our stay very much. Concierge service a bit chaotic, but efficient.
23 January 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ambassador54 Great hotel, but watch out for the booking terms
Everything about the service at this hotel is superb. The staff is courteous, and attention to guest is impeccable. Rooms are clean and well appointed, well designed, and maintained well. Restaurant food is excellent, modern, balanced, fresh. Hard to improve on anything.
My assistant booked me in the hotel for a diplomatic conference which was later cancelled. The hotel insisted the reservation for the entire week was non-refundable. It was a lot of money - circa 800 Euros a night. Poof! Up in smoke. "Will you be able to rent the rooms again?" "Even if we do, we won't refund your money."
This policy makes it hard for me to recommend this hotel, despite everything else they do right.
Carefully pay attention to the terms of the booking so that you do not get caught unawares, as my assistant was.
20 January 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Hazem On the radio
Very quiet and discreet hotel. A bit understaffed, but things get rolling. Guests are offered free Geneva public transportation ticket. Doormen very efficient and helpful. However, reception staff need to be more courteous. One drawback in the room is the unavailability of radio channels to listen to music, also pillows are not as comfortable as in other IC hotels..
13 January 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Will2722 Gracious and professional service.
Beautiful, clean and modern facility with comfortable accommodations. Operable windows with built in shades for ability to have fresh air along with privacy.
Lovely public areas to enjoy a coffee or cocktail. Staff all professional and gracious.
12 January 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Orbus Breakfast was shocking
I stayed at the hotel from 6-9th January for the first time, with breakfast included in the price. I have stayed with your group on many occasions and found the service excellent.
In general, your staff were very pleasant and helpful and my room was comfortable. But breakfast was a disaster. I tried it twice and could not face it a third time. I will explain why – some of which issues are easily addressed, others I appreciate are more difficult:
1. Décor. The breakfast room was less welcoming than a station waiting room. The lighting is poor, no flowers and generally depressing.
2. Staff uniforms. The suits of the male staff looked as if they had been made in a 3rd world country – I felt sorry for them.
3. Tea. Whenever I ask for tea in a hotel I am served it with cold milk. Why was I brought boiled milk?
4. Hot food. Was not. The counter with the bacon, chips, tomatoes etc had cold food and was unpleasant. It also did not have scrambled egg which every other hotel serves hot – so I had to order it specially.
5. Scrambled egg and bacon . It took 15 minutes to arrive ( why so long?) and then:
a. The egg was actually cold and over-cooked and had no seasoning.
b. It came with tomatoes which I did not order.
c. The bacon was under-cooked , greasy and cold
d. And worst of all, it was served in a small bowl. Have you tried using a knife and fork to cut bacon in a bowl? I gave up.
6. Bread counter. Many people have butter with bread. But there was no butter on the counter – rather it was 20 metres away with the cereal. Why?
7. Other guests. Another guest sat next to me. She ordered porridge, waited 15 minutes and was served with 2 fried eggs which are no where near porridge. Given the time it took, she gave up and left the breakfast room.
I would like to stay in your hotel again – but wonder if you have any opportunity to make the breakfast experience more enjoyable
12 January 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HolidayInnLoyalCustomer High standard hotel
This hotel is walking distance to United Nation and Red Cross. Breakfast is excellent. Room is spacey.
03 January 2015