InterContinental Alliance Resorts bring amazing resorts to landmark locations where there currently isn't an InterContinental Resort. These resorts enable you to experience these magnificent destinations while enjoying all the rewards of being an InterContinental guest. Although not owned, operated or managed by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), these resorts are aligned with the spirit of InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and complement the InterContinental portfolio. In addition, members of Priority Club Rewards and InterContinental Ambassador can also earn and redeem Priority Club points at each InterContinental Alliance Resort.
The Venetian® is a must-see resort destination with an artful recreation of the charm and romance of Venice in the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The world's largest five-diamond, four-star resort features all-suite accommodations, which average 700 square feet roughly twice the size of a typical Las Vegas hotel room.
The Palazzo® welcomes visitors to a world where impeccable service and unforgettable ambiance are at every turn. Recently ranked first among Las Vegas Hotels in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards, The Palazzo, the world's largest five-diamond, all-suite resort, offers the best in dining, shopping, and entertainment.
The Montelucia Resort & Spa is an enchanting destination inspired by the rich history and of Spain's Andalusia region. In the heart of Scottsdale, discover magical views of Camelback Mountain, expansive skies and breathtaking sunsets. In this premier resort location, access world-class golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
No two InterContinental Resorts are alike, but they all have one thing in common: they're located in must-visit destinations.
* For information on unique benefits at each InterContinental Alliance Resort, please call our Central Reservation office in: USA +1 800 424 6835, Europe and for most countries in Asia Pacific +800 1800 1800.
All Ambassador benefits apply at The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts with the exception of the complimentary daily newspaper which is included in the resort fee.
Royal Ambassador Benefits:
All Royal Ambassador member benefits apply at InterContinental Alliance Resorts with the exception of:
· Mini Bar: As a Royal Ambassador member, you will receive a $100 credit toward the refreshment center/mini-bar per stay.
· Daily newspaper is included in the resort fee but must be picked up by the guest at select retail outlets.
· Fresh fruit and mineral water are provided upon arrival only and will not be replenished.
· Internet is included in the daily resort fee.